Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To say it’s one of the most beautiful cars I’ve ever seen may not do it justice. Worth the 7 month wait? I’ll have to let you know. But right now this car WAY exceeds my expectations and looks so incredible in person!

My only worry is what do I look forward to now that I don’t have to check my car status and the TMC forum everyday?! 😁

C82B56CE-92F9-4D50-997D-FDEECB9C94C2.jpeg
0CBB7CC5-EAFF-4491-82F8-96ED94662499.jpeg
A3E8C5FB-2FAF-4D65-A3F5-AE24DBF3CD12.jpeg
D98A2C8F-0229-4424-A5A3-5D4886289EDB.jpeg
30AB6978-D52C-4F03-9255-3D40DB0F0862.jpeg
CF1560C4-4B06-489B-8736-17E1A7958248.jpeg

To say it’s one of the most beautiful cars I’ve ever seen may not do it justice. Worth the 7 month wait? I’ll have to let you know. But right now this car WAY exceeds my expectations and looks so incredible in person!

My only worry is what do I look forward to now that I don’t have to check my car status and the TMC forum everyday?! 😁

View attachment 714701View attachment 714704View attachment 714705View attachment 714706View attachment 714707View attachment 714708
Stunning

View attachment 714701View attachment 714704View attachment 714705View attachment 714706View attachment 714707View attachment 714708
So shiny! I guess you'll need to leave it parked in the garage so it doesn't get dirty.

• Love
Reactions: 20/20 EV Guy
Been a while and pleased to see many of you fine folks getting your EOQ cars! I'm still holding steady at late Oct-early Nov for an RN1150 blue/cream...

Has anyone here secured financing post-purchase for their new Model S? I'm in the midst of complicated and also extraordinarily boring financial moves that make me not want to take out new debt in the next 2 months, but I also would much rather finance than pay cash while the Fed is still giving out free money. Trying to figure out if I ask Tesla for a delay when my number comes up.

If I do ask for a delay - I ordered before the $10k price increase - will they honor that?

Thanks friends!

Reactions: AKay724

Sweet ride!

• Love
Been a while and pleased to see many of you fine folks getting your EOQ cars! I'm still holding steady at late Oct-early Nov for an RN1150 blue/cream...

Has anyone here secured financing post-purchase for their new Model S? I'm in the midst of complicated and also extraordinarily boring financial moves that make me not want to take out new debt in the next 2 months, but I also would much rather finance than pay cash while the Fed is still giving out free money. Trying to figure out if I ask Tesla for a delay when my number comes up.

If I do ask for a delay - I ordered before the $10k price increase - will they honor that?

Thanks friends!
The price stays the same if you delay delivery.

Gorgeous! That is my config too. I park on the driveway. If it is that shiny I have to park at the back of my driveway and park my other car in the front at least the first couple of weeks.

• Love
I was holding steady for a few weeks for an EOQ delivery window but then yesterday it pushed to October 07 - October 27.

RN1150. LR/MSM/Black/21"/No FSD. So Cal.

Definitely bummed! My guess is they realized if they can prioritize 100-200 cars that have FSD on them and push non FSD to next quarter, they can add 1-2M of revenue.
We had 9/27-9/30 and then got pushed back to Oct7-Oct27 also.. MSM black 19" west coast
Could be a sign of an MSM black run first week of Oct?

I see only pre refresh Model S of the face lifted variety around here. My wife noted they're so clean they all look new. I saw 5 new ones at my delivery center on August 29th, but so far none in the wild. As of 2 days ago I have decided to attempt to stop looking at my edd until October 1st. With the EOQ delivery madness, I have deluded myself into thinking the edds will be more accurate after the 1st of the month.

Reactions: 4SUPER9 and Bilmuri
I see only pre refresh Model S of the face lifted variety around here. My wife noted they're so clean they all look new. I saw 5 new ones at my delivery center on August 29th, but so far none in the wild. As of 2 days ago I have decided to attempt to stop looking at my edd until October 1st. With the EOQ delivery madness, I have deluded myself into thinking the edds will be more accurate after the 1st of the month.
I have seen several LRs an Plaids in the wilds of OH. Hope to be going wild in mine in Oct :)

Reactions: Woodchuck