Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool! Looks like they are working through the 1149 group. Hoping that I hear from them soon.... 🙄
I guess it's the curse of the white interior or being in Washington state. RN1148 here (5/4 order) with no VIN and EDD of Dec 11 - Dec 31.

Do these things update randomly throughout the day or just once in the morning? I'm asking because my F5 button is starting to wear out and I'd like to stop refreshing the page if possible.

Reactions: Tigers
I guess it's the curse of the white interior or being in Washington state. RN1148 here (5/4 order) with no VIN and EDD of Dec 11 - Dec 31.

Do these things update randomly throughout the day or just once in the morning? I'm asking because my F5 button is starting to wear out and I'd like to stop refreshing the page if possible.
I've noticed the EDDs tend to update around 5am Pacific time. VINS seem to come in all hours of the day and once you get the VIN, your EDD changes as well.

Still waiting here, too, with a RN1143. I'm now ON my 19th EDD zone and IN the EDD zone for the 4th time since I've been keeping track.

Hoping the 2 week EDD window means I'm getting close, along with seeing another red LR getting a VIN.

I've noticed the EDDs tend to update around 5am Pacific time. VINS seem to come in all hours of the day and once you get the VIN, your EDD changes as well.

Still waiting here, too, with a RN1143. I'm now ON my 19th EDD zone and IN the EDD zone for the 4th time since I've been keeping track.

Hoping the 2 week EDD window means I'm getting close, along with seeing another red LR getting a VIN.
My RN1157 seems like is way far off now even though they gave me a 1/31-2/20 time frame. Feels like just a tease when so many ordered months before me. 😣

ok, I guess I just need to buy more key caps.

Reactions: mdk89135
The hope is that eventually things pick back up. Chip shortages, materials, etc will come easier. Full production gets fully ramped up, etc.
The good news is, Tesla controls more of its supply chain than perhaps any other car manufacturer. The fact that Tesla is now manufacturing its own chips is what enabled such incredible Q3 results vs other car makers. I think Tesla was UP 70%+ vs same Q last year, while GM was DOWN 30%+ vs last year, for example. Production seems to be in full swing right now for the MS.....heck even some Xs are being delivered.