Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just pushed from Dec/Jan to April.
Mouse click on your username (upper right) then signature. Add a signature showing the details of your order like most of the users here.

That gives us insight to changes in orders and will help you get answers.

For example I noticed that most of the recent deliveries or VIN recipients have FSD on their signature. Those of us with no-FSD are probably being pushed to the end of the line.

MY EDD is still holding on to Nov 4th ~ Nov 24th. Hopefully, I get it fingers crossed. By the way, did you guys see Tesla Stock today up almost $100 to $1018+
it was as high as $1040+, every one is FOMO buying seeing the price spikes, it will be interesting if tech giants like FB report weak Q3 performance, money will be rotating out and potentially roll into $TSLA 🚀🚀🚀

Reactions: DG Tiger
Mouse click on your username (upper right) then signature. Add a signature showing the details of your order like most of the users here.

That gives us insight to changes in orders and will help you get answers.

For example I noticed that most of the recent deliveries or VIN recipients have FSD on their signature. Those of us with no-FSD are probably being pushed to the end of the line.
maybe, or maybe not.

I ordered mine with FSD before you and have my EDD is after yours. I've made no changes to the config, and the EDD was Dec 11 - Dec 31 until this weekend, so that was good news for me even though it's still behind those with a late May - late June order. I do have a white interior config, which could be the reason for the delay but there are plenty of others with white interiors that have an EDD before my recently updated one (see sig).

The only reason I can think of is some sort of region based optimization logic. I'm in WA and many of the orders (from May - July) have EDDs around the same time frame.

@dschol, is your EDD window still sitting at Oct 24 - Nov 14? Mine is still stuck on Oct 25 - Nov 14.
Nope. Per usual, I got into my delivery window and then the dates started pushing back. This is the third time I’ve been in a delivery window including Q3 EOQ. New delivery window is Oct. 31-Nov. 28. RN144 MSM Black 19s OD 1/27.

I’m worried I’m going to get pushed into 2022 like @SoCalDude. This process sucks!

Nope. Per usual, I got into my delivery window and then the dates started pushing back. This is the third time I’ve been in a delivery window including Q3 EOQ. New delivery window is Oct. 31-Nov. 28. RN144 MSM Black 19s OD 1/27.

I’m worried I’m going to get pushed into 2022 like @SoCalDude. This process sucks!
Well…..monkey poo. Then it’s just a matter of time before mine starts to slip again I guess. On a positive note the stock is going insane today. Stay long!

Reactions: dschol
I would be less concerned about a movement to January, February, etc. unless it holds for days at a time or you ordered in September / October. Two things have been proven:
1. There used to be a “bug” that your estimated date would go from range to February and then a VIN plus the same range, narrow or sooner. This seems to be fixed and has not happened for weeks.
2. There has been cases of soon-ish dates getting a month or two push and then snap back to the same range, narrow or sooner. Typically happens with 24 - 48 hours - hence the beginning of my comment.

Reactions: BruinIvy and dschol
Posts like these, especially the one from June, tells me that Tesla believes they are going to be getting a lot of parts here in q4 to produce a good amount of cars or, they really hate delivering cars to people who got in on the $79k price tag.

My EDD is still the same but I'm pretty confident Tesla is going to push it back in 5 days.
I think that you may be right about the $79k. Frustrating to be 7 days away and then to be pushed out 90 days.

Delivery moved forward to Oct 23th, excited!
Got my MSM LR with white interior! Overall the car was pretty good except for a small scratch underneath the trunk door, a bit too much insulation on one side of the windshield and the material on the centre part of the yoke isn't flush.
Yoke definitely is a learning curve, not loving the turn signals. Wish there was a bit more haptic feedback or louder sound when turned on. Driving it back home in bumper to bumper traffic left me very unsatisfied haha. I have to put suspension at very high to get in or out of the apartment garage without bottoming out :-(
Stunning car tho. I quite like the 19s with aero covers, looks great with the MSM.

Got my MSM LR with white interior! Overall the car was pretty good except for a small scratch underneath the trunk door, a bit too much insulation on one side of the windshield and the material on the centre part of the yoke isn't flush.
Yoke definitely is a learning curve, not loving the turn signals. Wish there was a bit more haptic feedback or louder sound when turned on. Driving it back home in bumper to bumper traffic left me very unsatisfied haha. I have to put suspension at very high to get in or out of the apartment garage without bottoming out :-(
Stunning car tho. I quite like the 19s with aero covers, looks great with the MSM.
Nice! Congrats! I too have MSM/white/19 order

When did you order and whats your order number?