Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope. Per usual, I got into my delivery window and then the dates started pushing back. This is the third time I’ve been in a delivery window including Q3 EOQ. New delivery window is Oct. 31-Nov. 28. RN144 MSM Black 19s OD 1/27.

I’m worried I’m going to get pushed into 2022 like @SoCalDude. This process sucks!
Same config... Ordered 4/10.. Holding steady at Nov 28-Dec 26. Concerned it is not a 2 week window and I have to travel overseas mid november returning Nov 23. Yikes!

Reactions: dschol
For example I noticed that most of the recent deliveries or VIN recipients have FSD on their signature. Those of us with no-FSD are probably being pushed to the end of the line.
Ever since actual deliveries began on the refresh, i have noticed FSD has nothing to do with delivery date

Stopped by my Tesla store today. EDD still holding Nov 3 - Dev 1; helpful associate confirmed that he saw a locked build slot for my car in the week prior to Thanksgiving and based on time to East Coast told me I should be seeing delivery first full week of December (so December 6 or later).

We will see but at least a little funny to have confirmed for me that Tesla has the information to update the EDD and still… doesn’t.

Hey friends, thought you would like to know that the long range added 207 miles in 15 minutes at a supercharger. I would have enjoyed looking at this pre delivery and had trouble finding results. I posted detailed results here: