Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For all those who have been waiting MUCH longer than me, I hate that for you. But I just got a VIN! RN1156 ordered 20 Sep 2021, NF468. As I was rushing to cancel FSD, apply for Tesla insurance and financing, I got a call from the delivery center in Plano. SA said the car is due to arrive there 3 Feb so I should be able to schedule my delivery appointment in the next couple days. Can't believe I could be driving it home as early as Friday!!
Delivery appointment set for 3PM Tuesday, Feb 8. Texted the SA (who is now very responsive) saying I'd drop everything and come get it if it's ready earlier, and they said they'd let me know. What a morning!

VIN (NF469) assigned this morning and scheduled delivery for 2/5. I called Tesla and apparently the car is already at the Portland Service Center. That tells me it maybe a reject for whatever reason. Planning to look things over thoroughly before I accept. Unless it's something major, I will be accepting for sure. :)
Hope your car is perfect and not subject to rejection. Glad to hear any WA deliveries forthcoming. Nothing but bad feedback on my order with endless EDD pushouts.

Hi just signed up

RN11540 created on July 31 from Columbus Ohio. Black/Black 19" without FSD.

EDD history: Was January, then December, then pushed out to February then March.

Current EDD is March 20-31. I am assuming this is a fake EDD because it is against the end of quarter. (?)

Have filled out loan application 3x but this time when it elapses I will be selecting Cash. I will be trying to finance 65 month 1.24% through DCU.

Yea I am not betting on them giving me a good value for my car, will try private sale hopefully I can get close to what I paid last year!
Tesla offered me $18,000 less on my trade-in than I was able to sell it for privately. If you choose to sell privately, do not use autotrader. You will be hit with multiple offers that are scams. I ended up listing on facebook for free and had multiple offers within a day. Got full asking price for my 2014 Model S. Good luck!

Ordered a LR white on creme interior with the 19” wheels yesterday. At order time the EDD was July 2022, just saw today it’s already moved up to May 2-30. Hopefully Tesla gives me a decent trade in on my 21 LR+ then I’ll be ready to go!
Tesla trade offer on my 2021 model Y LR was not good. I shopped it around to Carmax, Vroom, and Carvana. Carvana won with the best offer and was $7k more than Tesla. I just dropped my model Y there and got paid. Very positive experience at Carvana

After entering my EDD range yesterday for fifth consecutive time with EDD pushouts, got pushed out to March 15-31. Disgusting how they dangle hope only to snatch it away.
Yeah I agree it's a pretty sucky customer experience. I haven't given up hope but pretty much dare not hope or place expectations anymore... been disappointed too many times and have seen too much disappointment here. Doesn't mean I'm not refreshing 50 times a day to see how it plays out though!

Took delivery today (Was supposed to be Monday but transportation was having issues) Overall the quality is great and really impressed with it. Would have taken more pictures but we are getting a big rain/snow storm and it started downpouring when I went to pick it up. I only drove it 3 miles to get it wrapped and will update after that is complete. Only missing thing was trunk cover but they have it on order for me already. Such a huge upgrade from my model 3.View attachment 763472

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    767 KB · Views: 106
Hi just signed up

RN11540 created on July 31 from Columbus Ohio. Black/Black 19" without FSD.

EDD history: Was January, then December, then pushed out to February then March.

Current EDD is March 20-31. I am assuming this is a fake EDD because it is against the end of quarter. (?)

Have filled out loan application 3x but this time when it elapses I will be selecting Cash. I will be trying to finance 65 month 1.24% through DCU.
Did you apply with Tesla 3x? Man that sucks

Reactions: rdmdriving