Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order: RN1144 | Order Date: 1/28 | Order Location: Connecticut (pickup Mt Kisko, NT | Order Model: LR | Order Color: Red/White Interior | CURRENT DELIVERY WINDOW: Blank

Request:
Can we keep this thread free of the spam that filled the other delivery thread. Some of us like to come here to get updates and not have to read through pages of crap to try and find it.

So far I think I am one of the earliest orders in this thread. I am super concerned that they might follow their previous protocol that SoCal deliveries will not happen until the END of the next quarter. That would be nearly a year of waiting. That on top of the possibility of them not honoring the $2000 FSD discount and $2000 pre-refresh discount (which does not reflect in my order agreement). If that happens, I will definitely not give my money to a company like this. I don't care how great they say the car is.

MS-LR / Ordered Oct. 2020 / Los Angeles / RN# 1141 / MSM / Black / FSD / 19"/ CURRENT DELIVERY: BLANK (was June, prior "We will reach out to you", prior June 21st-June 30th, prior June 1st- June 30th, prior "We will reach out to you", prior Feb 15th- March 15th)

So far I think I am one of the earliest orders in this thread. I am super concerned that they might follow their previous protocol that SoCal deliveries will not happen until the END of the next quarter. That would be nearly a year of waiting. That on top of the possibility of them not honoring the $2000 FSD discount and $2000 pre-refresh discount (which does not reflect in my order agreement). If that happens, I will definitely not give my money to a company like this. I don't care how great they say the car is.

MS-LR / Ordered Oct. 2020 / Los Angeles / RN# 1141 / MSM / Black / FSD / 19"/ CURRENT DELIVERY: BLANK (was June, prior "We will reach out to you", prior June 21st-June 30th, prior June 1st- June 30th, prior "We will reach out to you", prior Feb 15th- March 15th)

See my post above - I specifically asked my SA and he confirmed I am still in priority que and the $2k is on my account to show when a VIN is assigned.

Reactions: GrnSqrl
Most of this in my signature/banner but here’s a little more detail:

MSLR RN11441 1/27 Blue/Black19s original delivery to Burbank, changed June 1 to Fremont hoping to grab a last minute EOQ delivery. Changed interior to Cream thru SA 4/7

Est Delivery March 1-31 from order to early April, then blank to April 12, then June until May 17, blank since. Hoping for July, assuming September is more likely for delivery.