Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, if I do it, I'd probably wait until a VIN is assigned and I renew the financing (which has long expired). You'll likely get yours before me as MSM/Black seems to be a good combo for the early production runs. Certainly reds will be in the last batch. But I waited over a year for my first red when the color was first announced back in 2012, and I NEVER regretted it...so WORTH the wait.
Red is awesome....I just worry about the cops it will attract for me :)

Reactions: derevan007
Pictures I got from a friend that works at the Service center of one of the LRs they got today

1CBFC049-F46B-4BD7-9F6B-FF7BF304FEE2.jpeg
9B707F8B-FAAC-41CE-B665-F56AC13D2AB1.jpeg

Just stopped in to see my SA at King of Prussia Mall. He had left me a vmail. When I talked to him, he asked if I was interested in LR , white/black/arachnids. Person who ordered didn’t want it now. He thought of me first bc he knew I’ve been without a car since January. I declined. Hope I don’t regret it! 😀. Say what we will about SAs. That was a top shelf move IMHO.

edit: he also said interiors are “sweet”. I asked how confident I should be in the July estimate that showed on my account today. He said he obviously doesn’t know for sure but that he’s encouraged by seeing the LRs start to flow.

Last edited:
Just stopped in to see my SA at King of Prussia Mall. He had left me a vmail. When I talked to him, he asked if I was interested in LR , white/black/arachnids. Person who ordered didn’t want it now. He thought of me first bc he knew I’ve been without a car since January. I declined. Hope I don’t regret it! 😀. Say what we will about SAs. That was a top shelf move IMHO.
Any reason you declined? See you ordered a black with 19"s. Prefer the 19s, black exterior or both?

I have new

Obviously photoshopped. Remember the SA said LR will not be delivered yet or until September. :rolleyes:

Looks sharp but that plate mount on the front looks like a cold sore or something.
Dunno about photchop. But I really like the white and almost ordered it. With the arachnids and black handles it looks great. but I plan on keeping mine for a few years. I always get bored of white. So I ordered black but if you keep the black clean( I do have mine hand washed at least Twice a week) ot
Never seems old to me. But you must keep it
Clean which is a pia.
I actually think the mount looks good. It sort of breaks up the front a bit. Just my taste.

Been checking religiously since ordered in January. Have been blank after the "March" went away except for one shining moment 6 weeks ago where it said June 1-30.

Today, I logged in and it says:
View attachment 675983
Dare I dream?

FSD/White ext/White int w/wood/19"/Nevada ordered January 10th.
I am always happier with a date than when it goes blank but since it has happened several times to me now, I don’t think it means much. I hope it sticks for you

Reactions: heathriel