Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cannot find any estimate on my account page, except for the "We will reach out to you..."
Just now, I got a text message from the "Tesla delivery team" asking to confirm my delivery address and that I should expect delivery this month. Yikes! Again, I just placed my order 2 weeks ago. I have too much time left on my current lease! 6 months actually. Is this just a bot text? Heck, if they are willing to shed a few months off, I am happy to take delivery now!
Where in la are you. Which service center

I cannot find any estimate on my account page, except for the "We will reach out to you..."
Just now, I got a text message from the "Tesla delivery team" asking to confirm my delivery address and that I should expect delivery this month. Yikes! Again, I just placed my order 2 weeks ago. I have too much time left on my current lease! 6 months actually. Is this just a bot text? Heck, if they are willing to shed a few months off, I am happy to take delivery now!
What’s your order number and config? Wonder if Tesla is now looking at California local deliveries to pad the Q2 numbers. Any order, any config if you can take delivery.
Well this makes me feel left out lol. I ordered February 5th, received no text message and ETA is still blank!

Just stopped in to see my SA at King of Prussia Mall. He had left me a vmail. When I talked to him, he asked if I was interested in LR , white/black/arachnids. Person who ordered didn’t want it now. He thought of me first bc he knew I’ve been without a car since January. I declined. Hope I don’t regret it! 😀. Say what we will about SAs. That was a top shelf move IMHO.

edit: he also said interiors are “sweet”. I asked how confident I should be in the July estimate that showed on my account today. He said he obviously doesn’t know for sure but that he’s encouraged by seeing the LRs start to flow.
I declined too.

Reactions: GrnSqrl and cwanja
Feb 21st LR order here. RN1145. Midnight silver with black. Been blank for the entire time, except for a month or so ago when it said end of June for about 36 hours. Based on these posts, I’m beginning to put a lot of stock into the idea that they’re only delivering 21”ers

Just stopped in to see my SA at King of Prussia Mall. He had left me a vmail. When I talked to him, he asked if I was interested in LR , white/black/arachnids. Person who ordered didn’t want it now. He thought of me first bc he knew I’ve been without a car since January. I declined. Hope I don’t regret it! 😀. Say what we will about SAs. That was a top shelf move IMHO.

edit: he also said interiors are “sweet”. I asked how confident I should be in the July estimate that showed on my account today. He said he obviously doesn’t know for sure but that he’s encouraged by seeing the LRs start to flow.
Damn tell him I want it!!!!! Seriously

Happy for you if you do get your car this month. I just want to see LRs getting delivered. Hopefully at some point the backlog will be cleared and we can all go about our business and make this thread a distant memory.