Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just for grins I entered the exact config of my LR order on the website and selected “Plaid”. Says June delivery, while I sit with “Blank” for a Jan 27 order.

I really hope after EOQ next week the middle finger being given to us LR buyers is retracted. It’s really insulting when you are looking at paying over twice as much as the average new car price.

We have at least two LR members here with June dates, legend of Jim and twizzly or something like that. So we should see deliveries in the best two weeks unless those are just more false promises.

I do think they will start shipping LRs before they complete the Plaid order book, if only because certain parts specific to Plaid appear to be back ordered (CF).
My LR 21” Black/Cream/FSD is arriving in Boston Saturday 26th - im collecting either Saturday afternoon or Monday - looks all confirmed

will update here when complete

I'm in LA too. I got a call to expect delivery this month, too, and now my delivery date is blank. Something weird is happening with LA, since there are other who have very similar stories.
Still waiting for actual confirmation of LR deliveries in LA. Burbank told me its going to be a while, but I dont trust anything they say at this point.

I see a lot of you have had dates pop up and disappear. I have had similar, but far fewer instances. I ordered 12/20 and then re-confirmed 1/30 with RN1143. NJ, White / Black, 19" Wheels, FSD. I started with Feb-Mar window, then June 26-30, then just June, now nothing. N
There is definitely a trend that LR 21's are getting VINS and 19's are not.
Excuuuuuuussssse meeeeee if I wanted to get the most range.
I was just thinking this same thing and even wondered if calling to upgrade to 21s would get me a car sooner.

Reactions: boonedocks
Just for grins I entered the exact config of my LR order on the website and selected “Plaid”. Says June delivery, while I sit with “Blank” for a Jan 27 order.

I really hope after EOQ next week the middle finger being given to us LR buyers is retracted. It’s really insulting when you are looking at paying over twice as much as the average new car price.
same here....just don't need plaid for the extra $$. Every other combo will work. I like all of em
where do get on said list?

• Funny
Reactions: Sbaimo
where do get on said list?
I called the SA who put in the original order for me. I don't know that there is such a list but she did tell me that she'd add my RN to a list of buyers who are "ready". It's a long shot, I know, but at least I signified a willingness to consider configurations apart from what I ordered. If you don't have an SA, perhaps call the delivery center you selected and ask about it.

Reactions: Danlbrau
I see a lot of you have had dates pop up and disappear. I have had similar, but far fewer instances. I ordered 12/20 and then re-confirmed 1/30 with RN1143. NJ, White / Black, 19" Wheels, FSD. I started with Feb-Mar window, then June 26-30, then just June, now nothing. N

I was just thinking this same thing and even wondered if calling to upgrade to 21s would get me a car sooner.
Probably not. The monkey would freak and put you at the back of the line.

• Funny
Reactions: donandersonjr
I'm in LA too. I got a call to expect delivery this month, too, and now my delivery date is blank. Something weird is happening with LA, since there are other who have very similar stories.
Same boat. December order LR. At least you got a call. I’ve Been blank since Saturday. I am getting antsy. I feel like calling my SA but I know in my heart he really knows nothing. Very frustrating process.

Reactions: gadelrosario
There is definitely a trend that LR 21's are getting VINS and 19's are not.
Excuuuuuuussssse meeeeee if I wanted to get the most range.
Well there are a few of us here in LA with early LR orders with arachnids. We are not getting the range and we are not getting deliveries. I have a big blank

BTW: I have been on the so called priority list for
Months. The monkey just doesn’t care.

Attachments

• 4ACCA837-EF91-436D-84B0-9665043B6D4F.gif
    4ACCA837-EF91-436D-84B0-9665043B6D4F.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 39