Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bless up
A01C6B55-441E-4532-AAB2-CB81D3DAC05A.jpeg

My order number is RN1151***. It has consistently shown a general October delivery since placing the order. I haven’t filled out the financing section as I don’t want them to run credit now and have to run again closer to Oct. Does anyone know if that affects my delivery date? If I complete it, will it accelerate delivery?

My order number is RN1151***. It has consistently shown a general October delivery since placing the order. I haven’t filled out the financing section as I don’t want them to run credit now and have to run again closer to Oct. Does anyone know if that affects my delivery date? If I complete it, will it accelerate delivery?
Nope. No issues at all. You are all set. For the moment.

Reactions: ohm-ms
I take delivery tomorrow. There were some issues getting the pre-refresh discount and original FSD price, but we got it all worked out. All paid up and ready to go. Though, I sprained my wrist pretty badly today so I'm wondering how much worse that will make the yoke driving. Time will tell. I'll share photos after I get the car.
I was concerned about getting both of those discounts as well.

Reactions: cwanja
Is there any definitive data regarding tires? I’ve seen speculation that 21” are summer tires only but 19” might be summer or all season depending on delivery location. I’ve also seen that all 19” will be summer due to Tesla simplifying supply chain. I am hoping that we will get all season in the areas that need it? Thought it was safer to ask on this thread. 😀. Thanks!

RN1151XXX here as well. October every day since reserving. I did do it as a cash order and soon as my VIN hits, I’ll have it switched back to financing. Then I’ll run my stuff, have ROBO grab my current Model 3, and be all good to go!

Well my request to change from 19s to Arachnids went through around 7AM this morning. ETA is now August. Hoping that’s now a worst-case scenario but who knows.

About 9 hours later I refreshed and there’s a VIN! Delivery appointment scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, assuming it arrives in time (apparently is in transit now - seriously wondering if they printed it out today and threw it straight on a truck).

About 9 hours later I refreshed and there’s a VIN! Delivery appointment scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, assuming it arrives in time (apparently is in transit now - seriously wondering if they printed it out today and threw it straight on a truck).
Dang nice! Awesome to see deliveries happening for RN1145! I'm RN1146, has to be right around the corner 😁

Reactions: Valis and eagle2k
Im so tempted to change mine as well, but my SA I called to do so today stated it wouldnt do any good in my case and another SA emailed and stated the same. 4,500 bucks for 21s in Rhode Island (cold and potholes) might not be my smartest move. But.... BUT.... I want the car asap. LOL

Reactions: gadelrosario