Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone gotten their Model S long range delivered? If so, what was your reservation number and when did you place your order. I‘m trying to get a handle on when mine will come in. Tesla has been no help.
what is your build? If you have 21s your fine, if 19s your screwed, if white interior and 19's check back in 6 months

Has anyone gotten their Model S long range delivered? If so, what was your reservation number and when did you place your order. I‘m trying to get a handle on when mine will come in. Tesla has been no help.
Unfortunately RN doesnt mean anything up to this point, people with random orders are getting theirs all over, its just a guess at this point.

Yep, its no method to this madness. Fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Reactions: dbtrizzle
That's what this thread is for :)
Scroll through the last 40 pages or so you'll see a bunch of deliveries

We’ve been tracking everyone’s orders on a spreadsheet. Feel free to add your info.

You are grasping at straws. Others with higher RN in Chicago may get their cars first, depending on interior color, wheels, options, exteriors color, etc. Once you get your VIN number, the car is being built, which will take up to 5 days. Transportation and delivery to your local Tesla store will be a week or two. When you car is to be built cannot be accurately determined, as you may have noticed if Tesla has given you an approximate delivery date yet. They don't even know

Reactions: cwanja
SA told me the 19s are def not shipping yet. We all know that. I asked if getting 21s would speed me up, they said "for sure" as Im now leap frogging the 19s ahead of me as well. I plan on getting some T Sportlines (was told by a rep there that the rims and fitments for the new S will be out in Sep) so Im back at 21s. Lets stick here for a month and see how it plays out.

SA told me the 19s are def not shipping yet. We all know that. I asked if getting 21s would speed me up, they said "for sure" as Im now leap frogging the 19s ahead of me as well. I plan on getting some T Sportlines (was told by a rep there that the rims and fitments for the new S will be out in Sep) so Im back at 21s. Lets stick here for a month and see how it plays out.
This was my exact logic when switching to black interior, give it a month

Reactions: JaeTheDev
I saw that you mentioned the car in Buena Park and texted and emailed them, never even heard back. Spoke with managment and they assured I am a priorty and at the "top of every list". Total and complete bull sugar. I had everything filled out perfectly last October and never changed anything on my order so there wouldn't be any chance for delays. Changed my wheels to 21's last Monday and still blank. I honestly am ready to call it quits. I have watched people who ordered 6 months after me take delivery of their cars. Perhaps a class-action lawsuit for unfair business practices is what needs to occur for them to wake the hell up.
Brunla, your hold-up was is the 19" wheels, identical to my order early January. You made the change to 21" only a couple of days ago. Give them 2-3 weeks for a VIN and I think you will have a new car by end of month or earlier. I'm waiting for the 19" wheels on my LR.

Reactions: JaeTheDev