Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
our builds and order dates are virtually identical. I have been steady at "August" for most of the time I ordered (since it changed from 4-11 weeks). Even the wheel change did not affect the date. Now I regularly check for August to turn to July 20 or so!
that july must have been a welcome sight to the eyes. Congrats! hope that sht holds

I just changed my color from white to silver using this trick. It works. The OP messed up the address a bit, that’s why it wasn’t working.

here’s the fixed URL and try from a laptop or desktop. Wasn’t to good on mobile for me.

tesla DOT com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXXX

Thanks - I tried this yesterday, as was thinking from changing my LR exterior color from white to MSM. Never did it, but left the tab open and show I can still do it today under the old price. If I open a new tab it shows the new price. Wonder if I can really do it under the old tab and get the older price. Still unsure on exterior anyhow. What a waffler! LOL

No. Anything other than black was always a $2K up-charge.

Thanks - I tried this yesterday, as was thinking from changing my LR exterior color from white to MSM. Never did it, but left the tab open and show I can still do it today under the old price. If I open a new tab it shows the new price. Wonder if I can really do it under the old tab and get the older price. Still unsure on exterior anyhow. What a waffler! LOL
I'm not sure if that'll work - whatever generates the order agreement may pull at the point in time you complete the config again, aka the new price. That is what I'd expect versus using a value stored locally in your browser.

Tesla may be ahead of other EVs but they have a myriad of problems too that I’ve personally experienced and still to this day have not been fixed.

One VERY annoying thing that I continue to experience since day 1 of taking ownership of my M3 is the door not always unlocking when I pull the handle after approaching the car. A lot of times I’ll have to take my phone out of my pocket (my frustrating when Im carrying stuff) and tap the screen of the phone and then the door will unlock. Sometimes that won’t even work and I’ll have to go into the Tesla app and unlock it from there.

Several times just randomly my screen will go black out of nowhere. A couple times the car has just rebooted seemingly for no reason at all.

Phantom braking while in autopilot is super annoying as well. There are no cars even close to me and it’ll just slam on the brakes.
The black screen thing is a known issue, I have it on my S. It's related to the video card hardware. Tesla working on a fix. Affects many many cars.

I have the 1 double-1 single/3 car setup and the future Mrs. JimLL has the single bay. My S will get the entire double bay to itself. Although I was considering keeping the AMG till lease end in October even if the MS comes in early. Reading all the comments here, it may be a problem...have to measure.
I realize garage sizes vary, but wife and I have had no issues parking a Raven Model S and a Honda Pilot in a two car garage.

Reactions: JimLL
Tesla may be ahead of other EVs but they have a myriad of problems too that I’ve personally experienced and still to this day have not been fixed.

One VERY annoying thing that I continue to experience since day 1 of taking ownership of my M3 is the door not always unlocking when I pull the handle after approaching the car. A lot of times I’ll have to take my phone out of my pocket (my frustrating when Im carrying stuff) and tap the screen of the phone and then the door will unlock. Sometimes that won’t even work and I’ll have to go into the Tesla app and unlock it from there.

Several times just randomly my screen will go black out of nowhere. A couple times the car has just rebooted seemingly for no reason at all.

Phantom braking while in autopilot is super annoying as well. There are no cars even close to me and it’ll just slam on the brakes.
Yes, have experienced all of these issues in my Model 3...black screen less so. I am hoping that they got the unlocking system down in the new Model S. I attribute the phantom braking to the FSD system still having kinks.

First update in a month - Delivery (July) as of this morning.

Ordered: 1/12/21 ‐ Pre-refresh
White/White
No FSD
19"
RN1143

Feels like things are starting to move.

"Be anxious for nothing..." -Philippians 4:6
That’s the first LR 19s I’ve seen with a July date. Fingers crossed it holds for you!

I ordered 4/16, RN11481xxx, I was blank for a few days, now it’s back to august. Been holding steady in August for a while.

Someone with RN11468xxx just posted they’ll be getting in July. I will get excited when someone with RN1147xxxx starts showing July. Maybe the 1148’s will move to the end of July😎

Reactions: GatorPigDog
Damn what’s a guy gotta do to get an ETA! Ordered in December, 1143…
Frustrating, isn’t it? My January LR order has been radio silence for six weeks, and now my Plaid order from July 6 just went blank this morning after indicating July. Of course I put zero faith on that actually happening, still…🤬

Reactions: reddy and cwanja