Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, the monkey giveth and taketh away similar to others, but I lost my SA too.... Had late July dates for my March MSM, Black, Arachnid build. Yesterday went in and it's blank. Best part i decided to finally try the Tesla Chat since i have not heard a peep from my SA in over 2 months. I had inquired about refreshing financing and also adding a referral, changing wheels etc... never got a response. Turns out she has not worked there in a few months. Chat said i have to take up inquiries RE the Advisors with the actual sales center i was assigned.

PPF is for when you do drive it..I can personally attest to its effectiveness in preventing rock chips
I put OptiCoat on my 2017 Model S the day I bought it new, and it was the best move. It makes the car look permanently waxed, and it has saved it from many chips during the last 4 years. Will be getting the same coating on my new Model S LR the day I take delivery of it. If you are in Ohio, consider my friend for this. He has coated over 500 Teslas. Brilliant work. Car Detailing Columbus Ohio | Mobile Auto Detailing Columbus Ohio

• Disagree
Reactions: foos and cwanja
PPF is for when you do drive it..I can personally attest to its effectiveness in preventing rock chips
Thanks Tony. Well understood. I have a black caddy cts, 10 years old and around the grill I’m not seeing too much damage. Nor scratches or swirls. Just thinking about repurposing the money is all. And it’s just a car. I’m not seeing folks get more than $500, if that, at resale because of ppf. I went from full to then thinking about the front only package. I have a few more months to think on it. I’ve read tens of articles, saw tens of videos and read lots of personal feedback from folks like you too. (Thanks) Regardless of what I end up doing, it may be up there with one of the most over thought decisions I’ll make 😂

Jan pre refresh (Jan 10, R1143) order here (Blue/Black/19s now 21s). Taking delivery in Devon PA. Switched to 21’s July 5, no vin yet. I didn’t want 21s but was tired of waiting. I’ll try and trade them for 19s when the deliver. I’ll also be selling my 2021 MSLR that I just took delivery in Dec 2020. Has less than 6k miles so I’m hoping to get more than the paltry Tesla trade in offer.

Reactions: dbtrizzle
Jan pre refresh (Jan 10, R1143) order here (Blue/Black/19s now 21s). Taking delivery in Devon PA. Switched to 21’s July 5, no vin yet. I didn’t want 21s but was tired of waiting. I’ll try and trade them for 19s when the deliver. I’ll also be selling my 2021 MSLR that I just took delivery in Dec 2020. Has less than 6k miles so I’m hoping to get more than the paltry Tesla trade in offer.
Wow you get a new car within a year!! Would you sell me your refresh LR next year? (Please :))

Guys, new here to post but I've been following since I reserved my MS LR mid Feb (RN11445)... so far i went blank copule of weeks later for 5 months.. until last week, EDD showed August and couple of days later it adjusted to Jul 23-30 and finally got a VIN.. spoke to my SA and confirmed ETA for Jul 27.. does anybody know how accurate is the EDD? or if the SA info is reliable? I saw couple of members posting about the VINs disappearing from their account.. :oops:

Hi all,

Checking in with a recap and small update. :) I received my Vin this past Friday (July 9th) but I still haven't gotten the email or text to select a pick up day.

My SA confirmed it was born July 7th.

The Santa Barbara delivery center was also able to confirm yesterday that it hasn't been assigned a delivery truck yet, but I should be receiving the text in a couple days.

Estimated Delivery: July 12 - July 15

Hoping I get something soon!

If you haven't seen my previous posts, I'd like to call out again that my SA was RIGHT. About 3 weeks ago, he was able to confirm on his end that my Model S was forecasted to be built in 1-2 weeks. It is always worth asking your SA if they can see more on their end.
UPDATE.

I called the delivery center again for an update. My car arrived today!! The gentleman said it's going through quality inspection and if they finish tonight, I can pick it up tomorrow but delivery is officially scheduled for Wednesday at 2pm!

Guys, new here to post but I've been following since I reserved my MS LR mid Feb (RN11445)... so far i went blank copule of weeks later for 5 months.. until last week, EDD showed August and couple of days later it adjusted to Jul 23-30 and finally got a VIN.. spoke to my SA and confirmed ETA for Jul 27.. does anybody know how accurate is the EDD? or if the SA info is reliable? I saw couple of members posting about the VINs disappearing from their account.. :oops:
What size wheels? 19 or 21's. Those of us with 19's are hanging on a thread to hear when the first 19" MS LR has gotten a vin and delivery date.

UPDATE.

I called the delivery center again for an update. My car arrived today!! The gentleman said it's going through quality inspection and if they finish tonight, I can pick it up tomorrow but delivery is officially scheduled for Wednesday at 2pm!
Congratulations. I've been dealing with the Santa Barbara crew for many months also. Keep thinking I should of changed to 21's also but really do want the range and ride. But they have been really good to deal with even though that don't know much. Have fun!

• Love
Reactions: legend_of_jim
Already crashed the new car

1F17D7EB-444D-4014-B1F7-9E9F6D7564AA.jpeg