Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is going to be just as it was with the M3s in 2018. No real priority list and a ton of deliveries happening at the time regardless of how early you ordered. To have people in here from 2020 still not have dates is wild. I think any order from May and earlier will get crammed into aug-oct

Reactions: cwanja and Vinny860
Must be logistics related, RN114857, LR, 21, White, Cream EDD has narrowed 7/29 to 8/5, Got call from SC, saying we should get car in a couple of weeks and confirming we still wanted it. St. Louis SC, figure they are filling trailer spots.

That and they are trying to saturate cars in different markets. The Midwest is probably one of their slowest markets, so figure not that many MS being sold in Missouri.
Do you have a VIN yet? KC here and have date range, but no VIN

Today —> July 30th - August 6th. 🤞
July 31st - August 7th yesterday
August 1st - August 8th today

1626535057137.gif

Speed/performance (speed/torque vectoring/suspension) - no for some including myself. Also, the Plaid has CF option if you are into that kinky stuff. Interior/exterior same. BUT (big but) for others, it is definitely worth the difference. Your decision.
Interior does have some differences. Cooled side bolsters and different color stitching on the seats.

Reactions: Ormond
I have a delivery appointment showing in my account for tomorrow at 11:00 AM, but no word yet from the delivery center as to whether my VIN has even left Fremont yet (apparently, the car was finished and ready to go a week ago) and I'm in CA. Interestingly, I inspected my account web page source code and there is a hidden estimated delivery window of "Estimated Delivery: July 17 - July 20". So I guess I might be waiting until Tuesday or longer. I'd really like my car now. Should have picked it up in Fremont!

I wonder if we can change to the subscription version of FSD without a price change on the car. I have FSD on my order but would rather buy it after or use the subscription model…but the $5k price increase is potentially in play if I remove it…
I would not change it. You will be paying 5K more for your car. I would look at it this way. You just saved $5k on FSD. LOL