Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you upload insurance yet? I am 1143 w/19s and haven’t seen any EDD in months and it’s frustrating see all these 1144+ getting dates. I wonder if I should upload my current insurance and see if that triggers something
I won't will help at all. But I would just to have it show a ✅ if it helps when you look at your profile. You can upload your current insurance card as we have done with last 4 Teslas with no issue.

It’s like they forgot about us 1143s
It’s like they forgot about us 1143s
92FC2058-C676-4AC7-B64C-BECF2C0C1DB4.jpeg

Holding on “July” for last 4 days after being blank since March. July is quite unlikely, but something seems to be moving.

Afraid to ask, for fear of angering the monkey OR folks who have been waiting for a while... BUT, I received a VIN, my delivery date keeps moving closer(am now within a week) but i have not seen ONE communication or request for completing paperwork. Should this be of concern? Am i being toyed with?
Same here. Got my VIN, but no request for payment or even an email from Tesla to tell me I have a VIN.

My delivery appointment is still set at 7/26 at my local delivery center. Hasn't been pushed back but who knows, my car is in transit to them from Fremont now. My old CEO had his Plaid delivery held at the Scottsdale/PHX location for "an unknown software hold" also... I just wasn't sure if this was related to just the plaids or all model S's - as my mine is LR. Does anyone have a delivery hold on a LR?

Reactions: MX16MS16MS21
My delivery appointment is still set at 7/26 at my local delivery center. Hasn't been pushed back but who knows, my car is in transit to them from Fremont now. My old CEO had his Plaid delivery held at the Scottsdale/PHX location for "an unknown software hold" also... I just wasn't sure if this was related to just the plaids or all model S's - as my mine is LR. Does anyone have a delivery hold on a LR?
Mine is on hold. Detailed and ready to go but held back. Speculation is SW. Quite a few holds reported in the main delivery thread.

I’ve had my VIN since 7/10 and the delivery appt date moves back every day (14 times now). Car has not been “gated” (released) from Fremont. One day delivery trip to SoCal. =O

Strange that it is 2x as much. I had a single Tesla connector installed and it was a homerun from my basement to garage. They added an electrical box breaker there so that when I'm ready for an additional EV I can run it from the box in the garage instead of paying for another homerun.
that is a BRILLIANT idea - not sure if they can/will do that for me. I thought they might include a metal bar breaker like my air conditioner compressors have - but never considered a new sub panel there. I'll ask - i'm sure they'll add a couple hundred (or more for that) - at the same time, not sure if my 60 amp wiring would be enough - then they'd have to maybe go larger (00 or larger???) - so maybe would cost a lot more....

I've done all the things people think have triggered a change in status. Switched to 21s, before price increase, nothing changed. I even uploaded my current insurance, even though my state requires a VIN, but hey, it isn't gonna hurt so...I did it. My EDD remains just "August". I would be thrilled if it went to blank at this point, at least there would be movement on my account. I'm a very patient person, but my patience is wearing thin. I even texted my SA, who of course knows nothing more. Argh.

RN 1145 | White/white | 21s | FSD | 2/21
I'm afraid to do that - I can envision yes for valid insurance, no for not uploaded - but if i go in the maybe category (insurance card but no vin) will the Tesla monkey, err, go ape? (i'll probalby upload later today with my current insurance like you did)

• Funny
Reactions: Btrflyl8e
Well it definitely sounds like some type of scale hold. I had my delivery scheduled for tomorrow and I just got a text saying it was delayed due to ”factory quality team has asked us to inspect and test specific items on your vehicle”. No timing on how long or what issues are.
That’s interesting. I’ve never heard of that.