Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
no commitment. I entered my trade in info, they offered me 40% less than Carvana, I clicked no trade in and completed the rest of my account.
My BMW lease ended, so I bought a cheap temporary car while waiting on the Model S.
Paid $4,000 for a 2007 Mercedes E350 in fair condition. Tesla offered $2,900. Carvana is offering $1,100. I think it just depends on the car and situation.

Ordered our Model S Long Range 1/28/2021. Updates in Tesla Account were all over the place for 5 months... Received a number of texts at end of June that delivery day was approaching. Got car has finished production and ready to be delivered text on 6/30 (took delivery that day by settling paperwork at 10pm online- they wanted to make another Q2 sale before midnight...), picked up next day 7/1.

Good luck to everyone still in the waiting game, wait is WORTH IT!

View attachment 686330
This looks cool. It doesn’t look like Blue or the MSM, what’s your color?

My BMW lease ended, so I bought a cheap temporary car while waiting on the Model S.
Paid $4,000 for a 2007 Mercedes E350 in fair condition. Tesla offered $2,900. Carvana is offering $1,100. I think it just depends on the car and situation.

his signature confirms MSM right! I really really hope so, as I can barely contain my excitement after that photo....cant wait.

Reactions: cwanja
Morning update...the trend continues....my delivery date keeps shortening, but the end date remains steady at 8/11, my birthday is 8/12, so I hope Tesla doesnt disappoint.
his signature confirms MSM right! I really really hope so, as I can barely contain my excitement after that photo....cant wait.
lol...sorry that was your signature....i still really really hope its MSM...i think it is!

Update on my order...woke up yesterday with an EDD of just August, a VIN and a request to update my insurance information (my policy runs in 6-month intervals and ended 4/24). As of this morning, my EDD is August 3 - August 6. Assuming that Tesla resolves whatever issue is currently holding up deliveries or my car isn't even one of those affected, I'm actually starting to feel like I'm going to have a car within a couple of weeks!

Staying solid - 7/26->8/1. Still radio silence, financing still hasn't contacted me for setting up payment/loan, reached out to SA about a trip i am going on on and could be out the last couple days. Nothing, no text that i got a VIN, no email responses, nada.......I am thinking i am NOT 5 days out.

Reactions: Zaker89
Just refreshed, and now Tesla is communicating the problem with my car.

No wheels.

1626882473679.png

OMG, Tesla needs some better people working on their website. I ordered a White MSLR with 19's, and when I clicked on my order today, a Blue M3 loaded up! I logged out and went back in, and a Black MS appeared. I logged out yet again and finally, my White MS reappeared. Freaky.

FYI, stuck on October. I'll take it now if it was to come, but I still have 5 months left on my current MS lease

• Funny
Reactions: Buggybug

It's the Midnight Silver Metallic - was a bit foggy/overcast when pic was taken, and it's a bit post-processed ;) Just had it PPF'd on full front end + Ceramic Pro Gold coated on entire vehicle. Detailers said this was some of the best paint and finishing they've seen from Tesla yet, no issues - good news.

You guys are lucky to at least have "hope" of a delivery date. My #1143376** hasn't had an EDD in months and months 😔
I’m thinking the difference might be logistics (driven by our location) that’s why I was asking for his location. Grasping at straws at best

OH RN1146. How about you?
RN1144 here, Maryland.

From the outside looking in, there doesn’t really seem to be a discernible pattern just yet. I’m sure we’ll begin making one out as we draw closer to August and VINs get assigned

Reactions: Jjc8