Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
July 25 - August 05

to

July 26 - August 05

No VIN yet
i had that happen for about 10 days....kept shifting the first date, while keeping the back day 8/11. then all of a sudden was pushed out to 8/16, next day have vin and 8/7-8/10, now narrowed to 8/4-8/10 same day. still cant do anything with the vin, but i texted the SA anyhow....should hear back soon

Reactions: Zaker89
4D5F64A2-3CED-45CA-9387-1F0EFFC4FE03.jpeg

At SC for a visit. Black on cream LR 21s awaiting delivery. Damn it looks amazing

Attachments

• 5BC5E282-9F29-48B3-A47F-16FBC689AC93.jpeg
    5BC5E282-9F29-48B3-A47F-16FBC689AC93.jpeg
    910.3 KB · Views: 61
Stopped by and saw my SA today to check on things about my wife’s Y order for her (she works in the medical field and asked me to handle this stuff for her due to her crazy schedule). He brought up to me, not me asking about the 19s once we switched gears to my Model S order. He stated two LR, both black and cream delivered last week through the said SC and had 19s. 🤷‍♂️

Stopped by and saw my SA today to check on things about my wife’s Y order for her (she works in the medical field and asked me to handle this stuff for her due to her crazy schedule). He brought up to me, not me asking about the 19s once we switched gears to my Model S order. He stated two LR, both black and cream delivered last week through the said SC and had 19s. 🤷‍♂️
Who are these crazy people not on TMC, but getting Tesla's delivered.

Interior much more luxurious than my current 2017 S. More stoked for delivery now.
That is really good to hear, I just sold my 2016 90D a few weeks ago, and I LOVED the interior in that car (light gray leather, exterior MSM). I wanted white interior, but at that time it wasn't offered in the S.

I'm trying not to get too excited yet...

Reactions: Vinny860