Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As always, take this with a grain of salt:

Just called a local store (right next to the factory and HQ) and they said he checked in with the production team a few days ago and was informed that in a best case scenario the next batch of LRs would be October.

He said the deliveries we are seeing right now are leftovers from end of June production run.
Respectfully I would doubt that - if true I think they’d have more vins and narrow EDDs that won’t shift much. My buddy is vin a weeago for an August 13-16, if prebuilt I was expected more vins and more hard matches.

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
I've given this thought a few minutes of consideration; here's my new game plan:

As per previous posts, I had the good fortune after return from S.E. Asia, to be hired by a corporation with a very superior corporate culture. In the interest of brevity, we ALWAYS treated every customer as gold, family for sure AND the same with each and every employee. Major win/win for everyone.

This Tesla ride is just total insanity!! As previously stated, with communication and honesty, continued involvement on my part could be justified. My self determined BINGO date was 12/21/21 but I just moved it up to October 01, 2021. If nothing by then, I'm out and I'll just treat this as a learning experience.

If not too much trouble on my end, I might consider offering my RN to one here at TMC should anyone be interested. A gut thought might be to ask the recipient to consider a small consideration to any worthy charity of their choice as well as my $100.00 fee to charity.

While Mr. Musk might be a genius entrepreneur and his product a cut above, I really have MAJOR heartburn with BOTH him and Tesla.

Later y'all...
If you wait till October 1, wait till Halloween. Unplug from this thread and if you need to release some steam, come up and do some turns in my RV 6. It’ll cure what ails ya.

Sincere offer.

Just called a local store (right next to the factory and HQ) and they said he checked in with the production team a few days ago and was informed that in a best case scenario the next batch of LRs would be October.

He said the deliveries we are seeing right now are leftovers from end of June production run.
How far into July did the end of June production run? I have a VIN and EDD of 8/2-8/12. Build date was 7/8/21.

• Funny
Reactions: doubleshot
Took delivery saturday afternoon at 2pm

Scheduled at 3 but just couldn't wait and went there anyway. I was standing under the shadow around 10 minutes and a staff came to me to help and brought my car earlier.

The car is gorgeous and very great build quality. Here are some opinions so far

- Yoke feels great. No problem turning, including u-turn. Had to get used to controlling signals but now I don't need to see those buttons. Very good!

- I've heard that software is buggy enough so I didn't expect that much but there was no problem except dashcam view is still not available(expected to come with update. Voice command with 'Open Dashcam viewer' opens up dashcam viewer app but couldn't load any of recordings. And no energy app yet. Other than those, everything was fine.

- Seats are super comfortable and these cooling seat features is very helpful when it's really sunny.

- Interior design looks much more premium than photos. Trust me. Whatever you imagine, it's beyond that. (I especially loved the alcantara materials on pillars and it was very very soft. Even softer than the same from GT3

let me keep update if I remember more.

DEAF5D47-DCEC-4DCC-9D3E-973846A157C0.jpeg
C620D5D0-C7B3-42BB-98B6-E264FD7FB167.jpeg
D7810037-1FE4-4333-9750-B60AD38D3DE0.jpeg
B1C71638-E008-49EF-8016-D9AE58F65830.jpeg

Scheduled at 3 but just couldn't wait and went there anyway. I was standing under the shadow around 10 minutes and a staff came to me to help and brought my car earlier.

- Yoke feels great. No problem turning, including u-turn. Had to get used to controlling signals but now I don't need to see those buttons. Very good!

- I've heard that software is buggy enough so I didn't expect that much but there was no problem except dashcam view is still not available(expected to come with update. Voice command with 'Open Dashcam viewer' opens up dashcam viewer app but couldn't load any of recordings. And no energy app yet. Other than those, everything was fine.

- Seats are super comfortable and these cooling seat features is very helpful when it's really sunny.

- Interior design looks much more premium than photos. Trust me. Whatever you imagine, it's beyond that. (I especially loved the alcantara materials on pillars and it was very very soft. Even softer than the same from GT3

View attachment 690500View attachment 690501View attachment 690502View attachment 690503
Nice, congrats! I especially like how you already have your screen running in dark mode to match up well with that black interior. Exactly how I roll every day. ;)

Reactions: Zaker89

What is your Rn and configuration ?
I reserved Jan 15. Current config: Red MSLR, White Interior, 19” wheels.

View attachment 690500View attachment 690501View attachment 690502View attachment 690503
Congrats! Looks great.

Nice color!

As many people are worried that white interior is the holdup on their cars, just posting a refresh with white interior that I saw at the Vegas SC yesterday.

I think the issue is scale. There are definitely some white ones going out, but I think they are not able to scale. However, it seems the 19 inch wheels are still an issue as no one on here has taken a delivery yet and there are plenty of us early reservation holders with 19s.

Reactions: GrnSqrl and Jet007
@omarsultan I don’t believe I’m able to update the Model S Refresh Tracking, but it seems the page for “White interior with VIN” is misconfigured, and showing much more. Apologies if I’m the tenth person to mention it. Would love to check that page rather than scan through every VIN :)
Hmmm--I did not set that up, but I'll take look at it