Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with my SA. You can take it with a grain of salt of course, however this is what he told me:

Orders that were placed when Model S had a Sep/Oct EDD are still expected to come in with that time frame. He said I may see my account go to Feb/Mar if there is an underlying issue, but so far they are not aware of any and he is told they are ramping up production of the Model S as we speak. He also was kind enough to let me know that the only S being delivered are the 21" wheels and he expects August being an important month to see the 19" floodgates to open. He said he recognizes they are only trickling at this point. He also mentioned that when you have EDD on your account, that is the furthest out estimate and may come sooner. So he suggested it is very possible I can get my order in September or October at the latest, if everything goes right.

I told him I will be talking to him from here on out. He was one of the most helpful SA's I ever spoken to and was really professional. Hope this helps and let's pray for August being a big month without any issues!
While I am not holding my breath, my EDD just changed from Blank to August. I enjoyed a moment of excitement. LR 19" ordered 4/4/21.

Our "brand advisor" wrote us today (actually yesterday) to just check in, but not new info. But I did respond with a couple request to 1) see if can remove FSD from our lower priced reservation withOUT impacting the price if possible, and 2) that we are open to a number of exterior/interior combos, even wheels at the lower price, and multiple SCs to take delivery in TX.

But, question - I think I saw that yes some people have been able to get FSD removed from their reservation without incurring the price change penalty???
Yes, you just click the button. It’s that simple.

In edition to myself, I noticed over 20 people went from Blank -> AUG/SEPT/OCT this morning (almost all with 19" wheels). RN1146-RN1148 all went to AUGUST, RN1149 all went to SEPT and RN1150-RN1153 all went to OCT. It appears that things are starting to move! Or maybe it's just the monkey having some fun.
Well I’m January, RN11441 and blank since mid-May so put me in the “monkey having some fun” camp. The 19” wheel struggle is real people!

In edition to myself, I noticed over 20 people went from Blank -> AUG/SEPT/OCT this morning (almost all with 19" wheels). RN1146-RN1148 all went to AUGUST, RN1149 all went to SEPT and RN1150-RN1153 all went to OCT. It appears that things are starting to move! Or maybe it's just the monkey having some fun.
One of mine is RN1145, 2/16/21, 19", B/C, Michigan, and it is still blank.