Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, how is Tesla surviving by selling model 3’s and Y’s? The volume on these S can not be that large and it seems they can not even produce them. I just don’t get how this company keeps going when it can not produce cars or give realistic estimates or how a CEO says things that never come to fruition or are a pipedream.

Maybe it is the chip shortage like everyone else, but at least other companies set realistic expectations and let you know what is going on. With Tesla you are left in a black hole trying to guess. Tesla should be better than this.

We were at the Service Center in Superior, CO yesterday and noticed a couple LR S with the silver aero covers. One car had silver wheels underneath the aero covers and the other had the dark grey wheels. Both had kittens on the Monroney stickers and at least one sticker had the word "Test" on it, so maybe these cars are for test drives.
Looks like these two maybe from the “temp lot” that @gabeincal has taken videos of during his Fremont flyovers.

Finally got a date range, 9/15-9/30, so much for the August I'd been seeing for so long.

Attachments

• Model S Date.png
    Model S Date.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 66

New EDD​

Your Model S​

RN1149

View Design Details

Estimated Delivery: November 24 - December 14​

Was hoping for September
I Will have to try to extend my current lease a few months

I'm RN1149 also

White/white/19

Estimated Delivery: December 18 - January 07

About a week ago it said August

I've been really patient, but within a week, to push it back 4 months, is absolutely ridiculous. This thing of constant over-promising and under-delivering has me pricing out a taycan right now.