Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was coming here to post as well the fact I got an email. At least maybe some communication is happening. Definitely disappointing to see it that far out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-115239_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210810-115239_Gmail.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 96
Really mind boggling. I got an email this morning with updated EDD, saying we understand you may be disappointed.

RN 1148, Red,black, 19s no FSD. I live 30 miles from Fremont.

Got an EDD of July about 2 months after order, then disappeared. Got Sept EDD 3 weeks ago then disappeared

Today's email (which I never got b4) give Sept 22 - 30.

Really mind boggling. I got an email this morning with updated EDD, saying we understand you may be disappointed.

RN 1148, Red,black, 19s no FSD. I live 30 miles from Fremont.

Got an EDD of July about 2 months after order, then disappeared. Got Sept EDD 3 weeks ago then disappeared

Today's email (which I never got b4) give Sept 22 - 30.
I think it was a canned email to most orders. Regardless of what date appeared. You have no reason to be disappointed. Hell there was an August order that went from February 2022 to December 2021. So some people luck out in this.

Hate to see people angry about the situation. For what it's worth, as a shareholder I apologize. ;)

Maybe more helpful: imagine if you'd had your car since March. You'd be used to it, some of the thrill would be gone, there'd be French fries down between the seats. As it is, you still have something clean, rare, special and exciting to look forward to! OK, that's all I got.

I just got Oct. 13 - Nov. 02. I hate to be glass 1/2 empty but does anyone believe that after 8? months of total silence and likely tems of thousands of complaints that we all today received FACTUAL dates we could take to the bank?

As many have stated, when it's in my garage, I can believe it. Good luck to all; this is my 1st AND LAST Tesla purchase...

I just got Oct. 13 - Nov. 02. I hate to be glass 1/2 empty but does anyone believe that after 8? months of total silence and likely tems of thousands of complaints that we all today received FACTUAL dates we could take to the bank?

As many have stated, when it's in my garage, I can believe it. Good luck to all; this is my 1st AND LAST Tesla purchase...
No. These are not factual dates. The “apology” email says as much.

“Please continue to check your Tesla Account for any changes to your timing, which should remain updated to represent our best estimate.”

Reactions: Vinny860