Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN1145 white/black/19 ordered 3/3/21 got oct31-nov20 edd. saw the same configs with similar or even later RNs in this thread getting September EDD after the update, so not too sure whats going on. never changed my order
I ordered in late May 2021. RN1150. 2021 Model S Long Range, white exterior, black interior, 19" Wheels and FSD. My EDD was updated today to 11/28/21 - 12/18/21. I need mine before my extended lease runs out on 11/10/21...please...

@Dakster I am going to disagree, I ordered 1/29 with 19" wheels and my EDD is Oct 19- Nov 8.
I ordered MS-LR on Jan 8 and here's what I got today:

---------------------------------------------​

Your Model S​

RN114351xxx
View Design Details

Estimated Delivery: November 16 - December 06​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
------------------------------------------------------
I believe white interior and 19" wheels are major hold ups. Carbon fiber interior may be another hold-up, but I didn't order it. There was talk about a major push for 3rd qtr deliveries, but it seems that my east coast delivery is not part of that production. Very sad 😢

I ordered in late May 2021. RN1150. 2021 Model S Long Range, white exterior, black interior, 19" Wheels and FSD. My EDD was updated today to 11/28/21 - 12/18/21. I need mine before my extended lease runs out on 11/10/21...please...
I have the same config, ordered on June 5, and I got a delivery estimate of Oct 7 - 27. I'm guessing that's due to the fact that I'm 20 mins from the Fremont factory. Either way, I'd be happy if this holds but still don't have high hopes of getting it soon.
My other order with white interior and 21" moved to Feb. So looks like white interior is definitely a bigger hold up than 19"s currently.

Reactions: Vinny860 and MEL-22
I ordered in Jan 2021, and until today my MS LR white/tan 19's no FSD delivery date said August. Today I get an email to check my account and the delivery date has changed to FEB 2022. WTH!!! Do you think I'll get my deposit back?
Same here, I ordered in June and EDD was October until today, now February. At least allow us to change our order for 21s for cost but without the premium. Frustrating!

I have the same config, ordered on June 5, and I got a delivery estimate of Oct 7 - 27. I'm guessing that's due to the fact that I'm 20 mins from the Fremont factory. Either way, I'd be happy if this holds but still don't have high hopes of getting it soon.
My other order with white interior and 21" moved to Feb. So looks like white interior is definitely a bigger hold up than 19"s currently.
I'm in Tampa, FL...

RN11439XXX, Red, White, 19 wheels, ordered in February. Date pushed to Nov 10-30. Was promised a 2K credit for placing my order prior to the refresh. I think that's lost in conversation now.
Why do you think that your $2k is lost in conversation? I was also told I would get the $2k discount. I haven't lost my $2k in conversation, but I don't talk much.:)