Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Date range held, and continued to narrow over the last several days. Then yesterday the EDD went to February. This morning woke up to Aug 31 - Sep 3 with a VIN number. Yes!
Moved back 1 day to Sep 1 - Sep 4 yesterday. Holding steady today. Seems real at this point!
Having wall charger installed on Tuesday. Looking at finance alternatives today since my approval hasn't been updated since January and doubt it is still in place.

So my SA who has been pretty good throughout the whole process has gone completely ghost mode since about a month ago. I'm guessing they no longer work for Tesla. I wanted to ask some questions about the final stages since my EDD is so close now...but I guess I don't have a point of contact now?

What's my best option here, do I call the main Tesla line and ask for a new SA?

So my SA who has been pretty good throughout the whole process has gone completely ghost mode since about a month ago. I'm guessing they no longer work for Tesla. I wanted to ask some questions about the final stages since my EDD is so close now...but I guess I don't have a point of contact now?

What's my best option here, do I call the main Tesla line and ask for a new SA?
Did he give you a text to communicate to/from? Usually that goes to a shared group and your number creates a specific notification to your advisor also. But maybe you could get some traction there. Otherewise an email/call to a delivery center does seem to work which info is avail online.

Did he give you a text to communicate to/from? Usually that goes to a shared group and your number creates a specific notification to your advisor also. But maybe you could get some traction there. Otherewise an email/call to a delivery center does seem to work which info is avail online.
I've called, emailed and sent texts to every number/email I've interacted with since my purchase, over the course of two weeks. Complete radio silence. Looks like I have to start at square one I guess...

My Tesla advisor tells me they can’t match the BofA rate. Do you mind sharing your Tesla advisors info so I can see if they can cross-reference? Thank you 🙏

Tesla Finance will match rates. I just got them to match DCU's 1.24% rate 2 months ago on my MYP.

How do I apply?
Send proof of your third-party loan approval to [email protected], within seven days of delivery, along with your reservation number (RNXXXXXXX).