Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should be getting mine 26th to the 29th. It’s already left the factory and is 2 hours away in another town. I guess it takes 3 days to go 2 hours 🙄
We ordered the first week of January 2021 (the month after you), and our EDD is just after yours (September 01-04) with the same configuration. It is good to see that the deliveries seem to be better tracking with when the orders were placed. Those last two slow-moving hours to get to Fresno will still get it to you before it gets to us in Chicago next week.

Reactions: Jjc8 and GrnSqrl
Anyone having trouble getting insurance with the VIN. I already have Progressive insurance on a couple other cars and when I put the new VIN in, it says it's not valid. I called my SA and they said it is common as the national registry has to be updated. Problem is, I pick up my car this coming Saturday. In Texas the new VIN must be on the policy. I'll try again tomorrow and Wednesday, after that don't know what to do.

Aw man, my dates pushed back a bit today but maybe narrowed down to 20 day range. Now my earliest one is December 5th - 25th.

I've had Tesla call a few times and offer a car immediate though; had to decline the first white/cream as wasn't in town yet and now I am, and another one. They called with a Red/cream available on Friday and I'm just not a Red guy. So at this rate, hoping they call with a white/blue/gray exterior and white/cream interior anytime now though :) much earlier than Dec.

Received my VIN today (!). My RN was 1143XXX, ordered in early Jan, White, Black, 19" no FSD. Delivery later this week.

BUT, they are retracting my $2k discount offer for a pre-refresh order! Has anyone else been told that they won't get this discount applied to their MVPA? They said they ended the offer at the end of June??? Curious to know if others were similarly screwed over here.
Just got the $2K referral credit, aka “pre-refresh discount “, applied to my MVPA! Tentatively Scheduled to pick up 8/25 now!

Aw man, my dates pushed back a bit today but maybe narrowed down to 20 day range. Now my earliest one is December 5th - 25th.

I've had Tesla call a few times and offer a car immediate though; had to decline the first white/cream as wasn't in town yet and now I am, and another one. They called with a Red/cream available on Friday and I'm just not a Red guy. So at this rate, hoping they call with a white/blue/gray exterior and white/cream interior anytime now though :) much earlier than Dec.
Man, if you get a non-cream call please forward them to my cell :D I am hearing crickets from my SA for potential cars

Reactions: travwill

The same thing happened to me, My thoughts are if we are going to spend $100,000 on a car, we should "absolutely" get what we want. I am willing to wait a bit for the the one that I chose.

I'll take the red cream LR with 19's please give them my number LOLLL

Anyone having trouble getting insurance with the VIN. I already have Progressive insurance on a couple other cars and when I put the new VIN in, it says it's not valid. I called my SA and they said it is common as the national registry has to be updated. Problem is, I pick up my car this coming Saturday. In Texas the new VIN must be on the policy. I'll try again tomorrow and Wednesday, after that don't know what to do.
Not true. The VIN does not need to be on the policy. My company has a 14 day grace period , I posted the verbiage yesterday. Tesla has accepted proof of insurance from the company on all 3 of my purchases so far.

Where did you finally get your car delivered ?

Reactions: ohm-ms
I am scheduled for Saturday!

Went through same thing.. You just have to call progressive directly as it new ms aren't coded in system. After taking to someone they got it corrected and sent me quote which i will execute on when i get hard delivery date, right now edd is 26 - 28th

Reactions: GaryTX