Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll also say, when I cancelled my two more expensive extra orders this AM, but kept my original white
I’ll also say, when I cancelled my two more expensive extra orders this AM, but kept my original white interior order… quickly got texts and emails for three different brand advisors and SAs asking how they could retain business. They sure respond when they think losing business/orders hehehe.

interior order… quickly got texts and emails for three different brand advisors and SAs asking how they could retain business. They sure respond when they think losing business/orders hehehe.

When you say “cancelled”, do you receive a refund for the order deposit? Why not offer it to someone here on TMC? Just curious…

I’ll also say, when I cancelled my two more expensive extra orders this AM, but kept my original white interior order… quickly got texts and emails for three different brand advisors and SAs asking how they could retain business. They sure respond when they think losing business/orders hehehe.
Tell them there are a few orders (yours, and some peeps on TMC) that could use some VINs :p

I’m starting to get real skeptical of my date range

• Funny
Reactions: travwill and cwanja
RN1149 MSLR White/Cream/19” No FSD. EDD stable at 10/4-10/24 ever since the Tesla apology email came out about a month ago. No movement whatsoever. Very different experience from what others are reporting and from M3LR purchase experience earlier in the year which was all over the place from day to day.
I probably should stop reading the threads or watching videos about various quality issues…. I really like our M3LR but also have to settle with “minor” quality issues. Can’t believe a car this costly would be so subpar on overall quality/fit/finish. It’s too easy to just give in and accept incompetency. Sigh….

Reactions: feixingyuan
i was complaining this morning about a VIN but no appointment for a week since receiving it.

well they read the forums lol.

appointment 9/13 , then the email to pay up. on my previous 3 tesla's i paid in person...but of course I'm worried to end up waiting another damn 6 months. they have my money seconds after the payment email..i'm really turning into a real girlyman as i age.

Your EDD doesn't make sense to me. I have the same config, but ordered in March (RN1146x). My EDD is sitting at Oct. 5 - 25 with a SoCal location. Is your Tesla profile complete? If not, that may be the cause.
From Electrek
Elon Musk: ‘This is craziest month of deliveries Tesla (TSLA) will ever have’

OMG, this means shoddy workmanship. I would rather wait until Oct than risk getting a POS.

Rn1148, Sept 18-30, no VIN yet

Before delivery tomorrow I was hoping someone would know what these two things mean. I would like to double check whatever they were since fit and finish seems suspect on so many of our S' as of late:

1: NC: X LGT TO QTR FLUSH
2: B&R

tempImageoljhpb.png
tempImagepl409w.png

Before delivery tomorrow I was hoping someone would know what these two things mean. I would like to double check whatever they were since fit and finish seems suspect on so many of our S' as of late:

View attachment 704703View attachment 704704
the first one if Liftgate to Quarter panel flush. NC is probably non conformance

Whats the first 3 digits of the last 6 of your VIN?

Reactions: cwanja

View attachment 704703View attachment 704704
SMART! Agree that [sadly] IMHO fit and finish issues appear on a large percentage of Tesla cars. I suspect, based on your pictures, there were "flags" which I find rather interesting since on so many posts issues were almost never mentioned by SA and in several (to say the least) cases, new owners were told the standard "within specs" which I find outrageous. On a 6 figure "luxury" vehicle, the car should have ZERO noticeable issues. AGAIN, just my personal opinion.

I for one would appreciate knowing what if any issues you have, especially the 2 mentioned. Thanks!!