Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time lurker, adding a data point - Ordered 1/22/21 / MSLR White/White 19 No FSD / Central Florida / RN1143

Updated this week to 11/8 - 11/28 from 12/19 to 01/08
I'm 10/13 - 11/02 to WPB. Would be interesting to see if I get bumped back and you drive forward a hair so we both get delivered together. Fine with me if that might happen...

Long time lurker, adding a data point - Ordered 1/22/21 / MSLR White/White 19 No FSD / Central Florida / RN1143

Updated this week to 11/8 - 11/28 from 12/19 to 01/08
I'm 10/13 - 11/02 to WPB. Would be interesting to see if I get bumped back and you drive forward a hair so we both get delivered together. Fine with me if that might happen...
Whats WPB?
Sorry; West Palm Beach

My EDD was updated to 12/7/21 – 12/27/21 on 8/22/21 and today my EDD was updated to “Blank”. Refresh 2021 Tesla Model S Long Range - White/Black, 19" wheels with FSD - Order date 5/28/21 (RN1150XXXXX) - Original EDD was October 2021 - Tampa, FL

Interest... My EDD was updated to 12/7/21 – 12/27/21 on 8/22/21 and today my EDD was updated to “Blank”. I ordered on May 28 - RN1150... Tampa, FL
Hmmmmmm; I feel strongly that few to none at Tesla are aware of the game plan. I know, stupid statement; we all strongly suspect a game plan does not exist, especially at logistics!

Correct me if I am wrong - in [very] recent past, a BLANK is very temporary which turns positive for most. Perhaps, just perhaps, they might just be sorting out a shipment to mid to south Florida for us. Having waited what likely seems to be just shy of 1 year from order to delivery, I would NOT mind a slight pushback from today's EDD if that "might" mean a '22 VIN. Might not help much going forward but cannot hurt! Will be interesting...

OD-6/12/2021 MSLR MSM/Black/19 FSD

Original EDD was October for a while, Blank, October, Blank, September 18-30, October 25 - November 7, September 15-30.

It has been now consistently September 11-25 for almost the last 2 weeks, and this morning I have a VIN (MF441xxx) with EDD of September 12-18.

This will be our 3rd Tesla and my 2nd Model S, current one is 2017.4 100D w/ MCU2 upgrade, FSD, Pano. Wife has a MYP.

Follow-up to my previous post many pages back. Delivery is now set for September 20th @ 10am.

With checklist in hand, wife and I will be tag teaming the car inspection, immediately after taking delivery I will be heading to my PPF/Tint appointment. Doing full XPEL stealth PPF; XPEL Prime XR Plus for tint 70% front, 30% rear and doors

Follow-up to my previous post many pages back. Delivery is now set for September 20th @ 10am.

With checklist in hand, wife and I will be tag teaming the car inspection, immediately after taking delivery I will be heading to my PPF/Tint appointment. Doing full XPEL stealth PPF; XPEL Prime XR Plus for tint 70% front, 30% rear and doors
Would greatly appreciate your feedback after checklist inspection. Congrats...

Canada update
I’m in Vancouver. Just got an email advising me to wire transfer the payment and VIN assigned. Delivery date Sept. 11-18. Is that how we must pay now? Wire transfer before delivery? No bank draft on pickup?

MSM, Black 19“ ordered in Feb 2021

QUESTION: I want to change the trunk TESLA badge to silver letters on blaclick to match the logo. Where can I buy this?

i paid the last three Tesla's with checks, either in full or partial with loans...this time they asked for money ahead of time (9/13 delivery)

i paid as requested last week as i did not want to mess with a 6 month wait as it is already. i guess i'm a wuss

I can confirm that Tesla has determined that my LR was delivered with the wrong tires, Pirelli summer tires, and that I’m in the process of getting them replaced at no cost with AS tires, presumably Continentals. They offered me the opportunity to come in today to swap, but my car is still at the detailer for tint/PPF/ceramic, so I had to reschedule to the next available appointment, 9/27. Let me know if you want to see any of the exchanges with Tesla or n this topic. I’ve posted them several times but happy to DM them to you. Good luck!
Noticed you are in the Philadelphia area. Did someone at the Devon service center arrange for the AS tire swap, if so can you please PM me the name of that person so I can work with him/her when I take delivery on my order? I am waiting for delivery sometime in November and don't want to be stuck with summer tires on my 19" wheels as well. Also, can you please share where you are getting the tint/PPF/ceramic done, and approximately what it costs? Thanks!!

I am just curious, but why do so many Tesla owners do PPF? I have mostly owned BMW and Mercedes and have never done that and have never read many people doing that on their forums. Is it due to the Tesla paint jobs? Don’t quiet understand what the point of it is and it definitely does not sound cheap. :)

Reactions: mspohr and Mrhpsn