Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting information; thank you! Seems I am not the only one that ordered this product not knowing exactly what we were getting from Tesla. We trusted Tesla greatly; they came thru at times, but it seems there might not have been a definitive game plan on announcement day and realistically there was no way the vehicle was ready for delivery this past February. Eight months later and we are still learning just what the car can and cannot do. Not HUGE, but things such as main display tilt, Sirius XM yada yada. I believe some items were never really slated for inclusion...
Sirius is now on the newest software update. Phone calls and media all display on the screen. I have them in the lower right corner.

Sirius is now on the newest software update. Phone calls and media all display on the screen. I have them in the lower right corner.
Cool - based on reading past posts, few to none were aware just what came with the car or was to arrive in the future. I recall dozens of posts referenced to Sirius and hundreds to screen tilt? Motors? Nobody knew and Tesla would not comment but apparently dozens of SA's had dozens of [factual??] different information.

Cool - based on reading past posts, few to none were aware just what came with the car or was to arrive in the future. I recall dozens of posts referenced to Sirius and hundreds to screen tilt? Motors? Nobody knew and Tesla would not comment but apparently dozens of SA's had dozens of [factual??] different information.
I'm not sure they weren't working out bugs and technical issues the first few months of the year. I will tell you my car is incredible. If there are any gaps thy are minor and I don't see them. Car is finished beautifully. I am missing dividers in the back and car mats but they are out of stock and I will get them. My SA has been really good. When she doesn't have information she just doesn't tell me, but otherwise has been really honest and very involved.

I'm not sure they weren't working out bugs and technical issues the first few months of the year. I will tell you my car is incredible. If there are any gaps thy are minor and I don't see them. Car is finished beautifully. I am missing dividers in the back and car mats but they are out of stock and I will get them. My SA has been really good. When she doesn't have information she just doesn't tell me, but otherwise has been really honest and very involved.
Great reply; thanks!! My point was that we all ordered our cars really not knowing what was or was not onboard or included. Sirius and screen tilt may not be major, but were 2 of many issues hotly debated here as well as other media. Tesla never to the best of my knowledge shed any light on issues. 10 SA's often meant 10 different answers.

I am happy your car was a good one!! SERIOUSLY!! Apparently not all are issue free. I can easily count hundreds of issues, write-ups, etc. Fit, finish, etc. are a real concern with Tesla. I hope not only my car, but all our cars have ZERO issues. Thx again for your info.

My delivery date was Dec-Jan yesterday, and it suddenly became Sep 22-30 (no VIN yet). I have heard that if you get assigned a delivery window that is within 2 weeks, it is accurate and will not change. Is it true?
no totally false. I have had many delivery windows within two weeks that have changed. don't try to detect a pattern. one does not exist.

no totally false. I have had many delivery windows within two weeks that have changed. don't try to detect a pattern. one does not exist.
Exactly. My EDD is Sept 13-26. Just checked my driveway, apparently the beginning of that EDD is as accurate as the ones I’ve had the past seven months.

Same config ordered in may 1150 blank edd for a month. Maybe Need to get the monkey a banana.
Anybody seeing EDDs pop back up after the most recent blackout? Ordered mine in July, RN1153. Was Dec now nothing. Hoping to get something assigned after they wrap up the EOQ push right now and just assume they’ve blanked out the Q4 deliveries until they getter a read on how much they can push out now. Who knows tho!

Reactions: Aleks0404
MSLR/SB/Cream/19/FSD, ordered May 2021, RN1149 - woke up to VIN and edd sept 25-30. Yesterday was 11/9-11/25. Based in Orlando

First Tesla…so now to try to understand the lengthy inspection list that I’m supposed to follow.
I ordered in May as well...and my EDD has been blank for over a week.... I am in Tampa...

Refresh 2021 Tesla Model S Long Range - White/Black, 19" wheels with FSD - Order date 5/28/21 (RN1150XXXXX) - Original EDD was October 2021 - Current EDD is 12/7/21 – 12/27/21 - Now Blank...

I ordered in May as well...and my EDD has been blank for over a week.... I am in Tampa...

Refresh 2021 Tesla Model S Long Range - White/Black, 19" wheels with FSD - Order date 5/28/21 (RN1150XXXXX) - Original EDD was October 2021 - Current EDD is 12/7/21 – 12/27/21 - Now Blank...
I had similar fluctuations to December for a few days and then November up till this morning. I wonder if the EOQ push is hitting Florida…I wouldn’t be surprised if things change quick for you.