Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD slipped today from 9/15-9/19 to 9/19-9/22, which was disappointing. But moments after checking I got a text from Tesla requesting I set up a delivery appt. First available was at the end of that range, so now it’s on the books!

View attachment 710092
I saw your blue car in Fremont factory delivery parking yesterday, and probably my red car (no VIN # yet but my EDD is 9/23) was next to yours.. If you live near factory you can go there and check out your car now :), the blue looks awesome
Sale manager told me for local buyers as soon as I receive the VIN I can arrange pick up same day

Has anyone picking up in the past few weeks, missing the truck cover or trunk main shelf pieces--gotten any idea from Tesla when these will be available? Planning a road trip next month and it would be nice to fully utilize the trunk.
@MarcG (Plaid) got his. Based in the Bay Area. But ended up going by the service center and grabbing them. Might want to be proactive and reach out to Tesla to see if they have one (or two or all) of the missing pieces. Maybe they have the parcel shelf, but missing mats. And you are willing to do multiple trips if that means you get your parcel shelf.

Correction: my loan HAS in fact expired. Tesla is working on getting it re-approved.

My car is passing the Nevada / Utah line right now, and is slated to arrive in Princeton on 9/26, so I'll probably get to see it on 9/28. That's about what I have set for my insurance change over date, so that lines up perfectly! Fingers crossed that there are no delays on that.

Also, looks like my SC is going to have 40-50 deliveries on 9/27 and 9/28. Ruh Roh. That's going to be quite the cluster... uhh... of fun. Cluster of fun.

TWELVE DAYS! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I sat in a Lucid Air in LA a month ago.....bad ass mofo vehicle....
I’ve been looking @ them online (haven’t seen one in person). What do you think of the interior/comfort relative to a model S? I was disappointed that the low-end model only comes with a metal roof and it has less storage than the model S which we need for our cross country trips. I’d love 500 mile range but no way I am paying for the high-end model. I also worry about having to rely on Electrify america charging for long trips.

Reactions: planetary
I saw your blue car in Fremont factory delivery parking yesterday, and probably my red car (no VIN # yet but my EDD is 9/23) was next to yours.. If you live near factory you can go there and check out your car now :), the blue looks awesome
Sale manager told me for local buyers as soon as I receive the VIN I can arrange pick up same day
Well, that might be my car but while I was told my delivery was changed to Fremont as I requested, when I got the delivery appointment confirmation it turned out somehow it got changed to Marina Del Rey, so I’m saving a plane ticket and probably waiting a few extra days. Oh well.

Hey everyone. I picked up my MSLR yesterday! I ordered it 3/12. Its MSM with black interior and 19" wheels. It was perfect. No issues at all. It came with all the floor mats but not the trunk cover, as others have reported. What was interesting however, was that my car came with Continental ProContact All season tires. I was very happy because i was anticipating needing new tires as I am in the northeast and summer tires wouldnt cut it. I played with the car last nite and dropped it off this morning for full body ppf and window tinting. This car DID NOT dissappoint. What a blast to drive!
What is your VIN that came with Continental ProContact All season tires?

Correction: my loan HAS in fact expired. Tesla is working on getting it re-approved.

My car is passing the Nevada / Utah line right now, and is slated to arrive in Princeton on 9/26, so I'll probably get to see it on 9/28. That's about what I have set for my insurance change over date, so that lines up perfectly! Fingers crossed that there are no delays on that.

Also, looks like my SC is going to have 40-50 deliveries on 9/27 and 9/28. Ruh Roh. That's going to be quite the cluster... uhh... of fun. Cluster of fun.

TWELVE DAYS! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
How are you tracking location?

I’ve been looking @ them online (haven’t seen one in person). What do you think of the interior/comfort relative to a model S? I was disappointed that the low-end model only comes with a metal roof and it has less storage than the model S which we need for our cross country trips. I’d love 500 mile range but no way I am paying for the high-end model. I also worry about having to rely on Electrify america charging for long trips.
I think the interior is very lux...more so than the S. Exterior, S wins. You remember that old Verizon ad with the tagline "It's the Network"? Tesla wins with the charing network hands down. IMO, that is Tesla's strategic moat....at least for the time being until some other reliable network exists. E-America aint it yet.

I completely AGREE; my own self imposed BINGO date is October. Some felt with the Tesla [NON] apology email that smooth sailing was in the future. With my total experience at Tesla, they ALWAYS took the low road on EVERYTHING!! This is now their final chance to earn my $105K cash...
Please don't take any offense to this post, but when I read your posts, I'm actually shouting the words you put in all caps and it sounds very angry. Are you very angry?

No 240V NEMA adapter included. You could ask the service center, sometimes they have NEMA adapters in-stock. You do get a 120V (standard US outlet) mobile charger, so you could trickle charge off that. You get roughly 3%/hour off it. Depending on your commute / time at the office, this might suffice for a while.

Can anyone confirm that the 240V NEMA 14-50 adapter is the same one that came with the 2018 Model 3? See pictures. My incoming MS LR will be parked next to a Tesla wall charger, my wife's Model 3 is plugged into a 14-50 outlet on her side of the garage. As long as they're compatible I won't order a second one.

Attachments

• IMG_9924.jpeg
    IMG_9924.jpeg
    464.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9922.jpeg
    IMG_9922.jpeg
    829.2 KB · Views: 37
Please don't take any offense to this post, but when I read your posts, I'm actually shouting the words you put in all caps and it sounds very angry. Are you very angry?
My bad; you are 100% correct. Not angry, just low IQ and dumb as a box of rocks. I'll try my best to change my ways & thx for bringing this to me; no offense of course 😎

My bad; you are 100% correct. Not angry, just low IQ and dumb as a box of rocks. I'll try my best to change my ways & thx for bringing this to me; no offense of course 😎
All good man! Offer still stands to come up and go for a 100$ hamburger in the RV6. Burn some holes in the sky. It's not a JET POWERED AEROBATIC PLANE, but it's pretty responsive none the less lol.

All good man! Offer still stands to come up and go for a 100$ hamburger in the RV6. Burn some holes in the sky. It's not a JET POWERED AEROBATIC PLANE, but it's pretty responsive none the less lol.
Next time I head your way, beers are on me. You're gonna hate what follows - solo in '65 and it was better than sex. Long and wonderful, lucrative and very rewarding career, but retired and burnt out. No longer fun, but thanks for the very generous offer. Let's drink beer...

• Love
Reactions: GrnSqrl and Pdubs