Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto… same here….
At least your is 9/22, mine stuck at 9/21.

Lots of plaids in their inventory, around bay area, LA, Denver and Boston and NY.

I guess they are still churning out plaids for EOQ, leaving us hanging. Guess those of us in the bay area will know in the next 4 or 5 days if we will really get one this Q or it was just smoke and mirrors. If they have so many in inventory (one post said 96 in all of the country), surely they could have built our LRs.

Reactions: boskog and DCland21
Took delivery today (Feb order, 1145, MSM, Black, 19s). Home delivery and trade-in on my Model 3 went flawlessly. Such a great way to buy a car! (Albeit after 6 months of delays and *sugar* communication…)

Car was in great shape, except for a couple of seemingly wide panel gaps that I’ll need them to look at. Had all the floor mats and trunk covers. Only 30 or so miles of driving but thus far have no concerns/problems with the yoke or lack of stalks. Feels like driving the future.

I've been driving a 2016 Model S 75 that I bought used in 2017: no pano roof, air suspension, or premium sounds. And ever since I bought it, I've been itching to get a new one with more range and luxury features, but I couldn't pull the trigger. Paying more money for the same car didn't make sense to me. However, with the recent updates, I finally have a compelling reason to upgrade. I ordered my LR Model S on 9/15, Blue/White/19. My estimated delivery is 12/3-1/2. It would be awesome if I could get it before Christmas! :D
Oh, and just in case you guys were wondering, I'm in the Bay Area.
It's interesting that I ordered mine since last year and updated the order after they announced the new model and finally completed the requested info in July. However my current EDD is 12/20-1/7. 😭

Reactions: Jabbahop
5% all around 3M carbon tint, 50% windshield
Light smoke tail lights and fog lights.
Blacked out rear Tesla emblem
Rear spoiler

Vossen wheels are on the way
Will do front Tesla badge in white
I may do the rear lettering in the back in white and see how it looks.
5% all around 3M carbon tint, 50% windshield
Light smoke tail lights and fog lights.
Blacked out rear Tesla emblem
Rear spoiler

Vossen wheels are on the way
Will do front Tesla badge in white
I may do the rear lettering in the back in white and see how it looks.
Where in NJ did you get the work done?

All that perfection goodness and only 1 pic??? Not cool man. Not cool.
Apologies! Did 400 miles by M3, train, Uber and MS yesterday. I did take a few pictures last night of details I found interesting (and note I'd never seen a revised MS before). Will do some joy-riding today, get some beauty shots amidst the splendor of the Adirondack Mountains. I think a comparison of the MS haunches with that of one of my vintage cars will be interesting - in Guards Red (get it?)

msBrakeLights.jpeg

Brake light bar.

msChargePort.jpeg

Quite different from an M3's charge port. Better - where the plug goes is illuminated. That's a new 'charger' - my old one had the short cord.

msLipSpoiler.jpeg

Thou shalt not curb thy lip spoiler; love the distances given by the proximity sensors. The tires are Continental ProContact RX. 19-inch wheels mean the rubber part is kinda thin for my tastes. It's time to end the big wheel fad!

• Love
Reactions: 4SUPER9
I am anxiously hoping you get it sooner 😀
I see your in Orlando area too! I spoke to the local guys in Eatonville a couple weeks back when picking up our Model 3 SR+, he said he thinks i will get it closer to my original date of October, which would be sweet but the roller coaster is crazy. He Said i wasnt soft matched yet but thought i would be by end of this month with delivery in October. Dont know where he got his info from or if he just wanted me to feel good lol.

Reactions: Pdubs
Hi All,

I look delivery this past Saturday (Feb order 19" rims) and wanted to post some pictures of white on black. Overall I am very happy with the car. Only quality issue was some of the flooring material is lose and not fastened down properly and the car did not come with floor mats - they said they will send them in the mail. I can also confirm a 3 second flat 0-60. I also love the yoke. Very odd at first, but becomes fun and something different. The screen/ tech is amazing with absolutely no lag. I have also seen some reviews that the car is "Dated and old looking" I am 25 and I believe it is still one of the best looking sedans on the market. The small changes made to the car makes a HUGE difference in person. With a couple small mods it draws a lot of stares and attention even with the dumpy 19" wheels- being replaced soon. Enjoy and good luck to all

View attachment 712620View attachment 712621View attachment 712622View attachment 712623
bad ass. love it. enjoy. my exact config, with a spoiler on order. love the tint level

Reactions: MEL-22
Reactions: Danlbrau
Hi All,

I look delivery this past Saturday (Feb order 19" rims) and wanted to post some pictures of white on black. Overall I am very happy with the car. Only quality issue was some of the flooring material is lose and not fastened down properly and the car did not come with floor mats - they said they will send them in the mail. I can also confirm a 3 second flat 0-60. I also love the yoke. Very odd at first, but becomes fun and something different. The screen/ tech is amazing with absolutely no lag. I have also seen some reviews that the car is "Dated and old looking" I am 25 and I believe it is still one of the best looking sedans on the market. The small changes made to the car makes a HUGE difference in person. With a couple small mods it draws a lot of stares and attention even with the dumpy 19" wheels- being replaced soon. Enjoy and good luck to all

View attachment 712620View attachment 712621View attachment 712622View attachment 712623
Nice! I like that spoiler too - never really considered one otherwise but that looks better than the actual Tesla one. Another pic or two, and link for where ya got it?

Reactions: Danlbrau
Hi All,

I agree regarding the design of the S. I owned (and sold a month ago...darn) a 2017 75D. The design is totally timeless and still looks as good today as it did many years ago. Glad the refresh was only altered slightly....it looks even better now. I was blown away by the plaid with 19s that I saw at my local SC last night. Same color combo as yours.

I agree regarding the design of the S. I owned (and sold a month ago...darn) a 2017 75D. The design is totally timeless and still looks as good today as it did many years ago. Glad the refresh was only altered slightly....it looks even better now. I was blown away by the plaid with 19s that I saw at my local SC last night. Same color combo as yours.
True, you can only modify the design so much and not affect the drag coefficient so I don't think we can expect that many changes ever unless they really start from the ground up and somehow streamline it even more.

Reactions: cwanja