Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it's a low "whine" then that is intentional; Tesla was legally required to add backup sounds to the Tesla via the Boombox feature a few years ago, so if your cars were older than that then you wouldn't have heard it before.
Can’t they at least make it so you can change it to the fart noise? That will get people’s attention.

Did you get your car?
I did. And it’s beautiful and amazing. I did you through the five stages of grief but now it’s all a distant memory!
1632462369402.jpeg

1632462400337.jpeg

Team eoq push checking in, edd goes forward 2 days every 2 days. Scared by the reports of sudden jumps to December. Sep 24-30 for me still. Tbh October would be fine by me. If it pops up Friday or Sat/Sun at this point getting the loan finalized will be a scramble for sure. Hoping to attempt the DCU rate match, and they want the mvpa.

Reactions: Aparajith
Had a Blk/Cream/21 RN1154, ordered in Aug. My EDD was April then blank for 2 weeks, then April again and back to blank for 2 weeks and counting. Almost bought a Plaid with same config in Seattle from inventory, but they required in-person pick-up (wasn't happening from San Diego). I say all that to say, and AWESOME forum member gave me his reservation for a Blk/Blk/21 order that I'm picking up in person on Sunday! I'm so damn excited!!!! Looking forward to my 7 hour drive from Stockton back down to SD getting to know the car.
How did u guys do this?

Reactions: DCland21
completely random regarding the day...mine have changed on every day of the week the past 2 months.... but in terms of time of day, I have seen my dates change around 9:00am EDT
Not that I am obsessive or anything...

August 9: EDD = Blank
August 10: EDD = Oct 11 - Oct 31
August 12: EDD = Sept 22 - Sept 30
August 13: EDD = Sept 11 - Sept 30
August 15: EDD = Sept 06 - Sept 26
August 17: EDD = Sept 04 - Sept 24
August 18: EDD = Sept 19 - Sept 30
August 19: EDD = Sept 18 - Sept 30
August 28: EDD = Sept 10 - Sept 24
September 2: EDD = Sept 18 - Sept 30
September 13: EDD = Oct 15 - Nov 04
September 20: EDD = Oct 04 - Oct 24

I got my lr white/black/19in Sept 4th. My only complaint is why they made the voice activation button the new auto pilot button.

Maaaan I wish the new voice activation button was the new autopilot button. My wife has a model Y and it seems so odd to now click the right scroller for autopilot/cruise. They messed that up.

Got a Vin. MF444.

Since I'm too new to have a sig: Late June order, rn 1152. LR/Msm/black/19"/no fsd.

Hope my eoq quality is there. I have never spoken to or contacted anyone at tesla. I will see if they can ping it. Edd is sep 24-29. I've been very lucky so far. One of the few people who will get car on the original timeline (when I ordered it said sept-oct.) Sorry to all those who ordered way before me. 1st tesla and 1st EV.

I did. And it’s beautiful and amazing. I did you through the five stages of grief but now it’s all a distant
I did. And it’s beautiful and amazing. I did you through the five stages of grief but now it’s all a distant memory!
View attachment 713494

View attachment 713495
Thanks for posting pics of your blue beauty! I keep looking at your car to remind me of what my S will look like. Mine has been hanging out for the past 2 wks in a warehouse in Richmond, VA waiting on a trucker to transport it to Raleigh, NC. Can’t pick it up as the facility is not a SC. Today was supposed to be delivery day 😕

Reactions: Danlbrau