Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a Jan. order also MSM and also in CA. I got pushed out from EOQ to Oct. 20-Nov 9 and then moved in yesterday to Oct. 9-Oct. 29. Also no communication from Tesla this whole time.

I finally called my local SC and talked to an SA earlier this week. FWIW, she was super nice and said they have no cars at the store to sell so they’re all bored and happy to chat. She looked at what she could see in her system and said my car was scheduled for production next week. She said once it goes into production they can give a better estimate of when it will be delivered. I do think the SAs see more info than we do, but they have no control over the factor and Tesla operations are a mess. So I believe her that my car is scheduled to go into production but it’s anybody’s guess as to whether it’s going to happen…
Yeah my car was in production 12 times according to my SA. But this time i am sure good things are coming for us 🙏

Hope so, but most EOQ cars seemed fine. Will be checking existing inventory daily to see if they are building our LRs or cranking out Plaids for $$$
I’m loving my EOQ car. No major flaws that I’ve noted but I’m not super picky. The car itself is great. A huge move up from my 2007 Mercedes E350. I’m still torn about the yoke. If I had an option for a round steering wheel I’d likely take it.

Was hanging at oct 9-29 for 2 months - EOQ push just pushed me back to Oct 28-Nov 17 - right in the vacation we were supposed to take with the new Tessie. Darn monkey. Only conciliation is this date will likely change 326 more times in the next 3 weeks.
Was hanging at oct 9-29 for 2 months - EOQ push just pushed me back to Oct 28-Nov 17 - right in the vacation we were supposed to take with the new Tessie. Darn monkey. Only conciliation is this date will likely change 326 more times in the next 3 weeks. 😄
Just got pushed out to 10/19 -11/08. This pushes me past a planned vacation. At least I don’t have to worry about scheduling delivery around vacation.

this company is utter sht. There is no tesla fan boy who can say otherwise. I will never buy a car from this company, especially since the car I ordered in feb still has no set date. Had September for a month after the guy here wrote a letter and magically got a car without the extra 10k. Then it goes oct 5-25. Today moved to Oct 26-November 17. I originally had until end of september to pick up but that has changed allowing me until end of november but now it still will not come. When on earth are these cars coming. It makes it insane that people with 1152 orders have their cars with the exact same build.I met someone in DC said he purchased his LR in aug, same build...He has his car and yet mine which is the lower margin of them does not. It seems completely disingenuous and all evidence points to them filling the post price increase orders. A black 19 cream lr 1145 should not still be missing.
To top it off there is no one to talk to about the constant delays.

The worst purchasing experience of my life and insane how they treat consumers.

this company is utter sht. There is no tesla fan boy who can say otherwise. I will never buy a car from this company, especially since the car I ordered in feb still has no set date. Had September for a month after the guy here wrote a letter and magically got a car without the extra 10k. Then it goes oct 5-25. Today moved to Oct 26-November 17. I originally had until end of september to pick up but that has changed allowing me until end of november but now it still will not come. When on earth are these cars coming. It makes it insane that people with 1152 orders have their cars with the exact same build.I met someone in DC said he purchased his LR in aug, same build...He has his car and yet mine which is the lower margin of them does not. It seems completely disingenuous and all evidence points to them filling the post price increase orders. A black 19 cream lr 1145 should not still be missing.
To top it off there is no one to talk to about the constant delays.

The worst purchasing experience of my life and insane how they treat consumers.
Although I agree with you, if you really feel you shouldn’t give them your money then cancel your order and move on. No sense making your blood pressure go up for no reason.

Although I agree with you, if you really feel you shouldn’t give them your money then cancel your order and move on. No sense making your blood pressure go up for no reason.
Need the car to flip back in the market. By the time it ever comes it will be 2023 and the price increases will have jumped price up 30k.. You ordered in July basically. When you have waited this long then talk. I also would only cancel if I was guaranteed my deposit back. Remember back when orders like us ordered we were given April dates