Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case anyone is interested, there is a Blue/Cream/19 plaid at the Arden store in Sacramento that is available for sale. PM me and I can give you my SA's contact information.

I was dropping off my '13 P85 to swap tires and replace the 12 volt in anticipation of selling it once I get my LR.

• Informative
Reactions: theatrus
Seeing a VIN in the page source now 5YJSA1E59MF45XXXX delivery still at Oct 22-31

RN1143, MSM, white, 19s in ON, Canada
It is the start of good things. My VIN appeared in the source and within two days I received an email inviting me to pay for the car and an email from my SA congratulating me that the vehicle was in production. VINs are assigned to real assets going to be built. Based on my experience, your date range seems viable and I would anticipate right at the end of the range. I have 500 km on mine and doing 150/day and love it.

PS : now that I have had the car for a few weeks I have purchased and experimented with a number of mud flap solutions. This is the one I am going with.

No vendor seems to be committing to an easy fit 2021+ MS solution

Last edited:
Reactions: SabreW