Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting.
it seems strange that they are resetting the count to 101 usually they dont do that hmmm

Agreed - and as of 2 days ago they were still using MF - on model y's anyway.
427422E5-E681-425E-A2A8-D7138C51B534.jpeg

Please consider doing a thorough look through of the car for any changes. And if you do not mind, return here Friday at 08:31 with a ton of photos.

Congrats and enjoy!
@cwanja Don't you find the reported VIN serial number a bit off ("101")? I had thought the serial numbers marched on from one year to the next. My August build was 239 and I find it hard to believe "101" is accurate. Typo, maybe?

Perhaps he's politely yanking our chain as in psychology 101?
I had a really REALLY bad student today that actually made MY back hurt watching him swing. It was a horrible joke and I shouldn’t have toyed with all of your emotions.

If I crushed anybodies soul with that waste of bandwidth post, let me know and I’ll get you a round of golf in Orlando.

I had a really REALLY bad student today that actually made MY back hurt watching him swing. It was a horrible joke and I shouldn’t have toyed with all of your emotions.

If I crushed anybodies soul with that waste of bandwidth post, let me know and I’ll get you a round of golf in Orlando.
I'll take you up on that because my soul is sufficiently crushed.

I’m disappointed to report that just 4 days after accepting delivery of my model S (of which I waited 7 months for) I encountered a major issue with my car. After accepting an OTA update on 9/30 my car has not been connecting to the Tesla network. I can’t use navigation, can’t lock my car, it doesn’t connect to wifi, and I can’t see the vehicle on my app.

I scheduled a mobile service but they let me know that I needed to come to a service center in person. The first available appointment they have is October 29. Looks like I will be leaving my car with them and praying they have a loaner for me to take home. Thankfully I didn’t sell my prior vehicle. Looks like I will be holding on to it for a while longer until all the bugs with this new car are worked out.

I find this all completely unacceptable for a car that I spent $90k on. My Toyota Corolla that I bought for $13k had no issues such as this. I certainly hope they are able to get this issue resolved and that this problem is not due to this being a rushed end of quarter vehicle. If they can’t rectify this problem in a satisfactory way I may just be asking for my money back. I am not a happy customer right now.