Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I refreshed 5x then pushed up up down down left right left right ab ab select start.
My EDD still hasn’t changed.
I have nothing better to do with my time so I posted this(who here knows what it is?) I also have little faith that my EDD spanning the entire month of Nov will hold.

Good people of the Delivery Lobby,

My page has looked pretty much like this since June when I ordered. Where, oh where, does the mythical Estimated Delivery Date appear? Should I have one by now? (the trade-in evaluation has been completed twice; this is the third time and taking forever)
reserveScreen.png
reserveScreen.png

Good people of the Delivery Lobby,

My page has looked pretty much like this since June when I ordered. Where, oh where, does the mythical Estimated Delivery Date appear? Should I have one by now? (the trade-in evaluation has been completed twice; this is the third time and taking forever)
View attachment 721293View attachment 721293

Snark on:

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that Tesla has not reached out to you as " Your Delivery Date Approaches"

Well, turns out my MS LR was in perfect order. I inspected closely, no paint issues, no backseat wrinkle issues, no misalignment of door handles…. Here are some snapshots from the delivery center today. I’m really happy with my experience!

Attachments

• 8AEB9AF4-1F69-4CD3-8A2E-3E4A7498AD48.jpeg
    8AEB9AF4-1F69-4CD3-8A2E-3E4A7498AD48.jpeg
    927.2 KB · Views: 64