Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Find Us | Tesla Click on the location and there will be an email there.

You can also call, but it will route to Tesla corporate. If you do that, ask to get the contact info for your SA. You can reach out to them directly in the future. But if they suck (they're not all winners...), just use the phone number to contact corporate again. Most of the SA pool that picks up the corporate phones are pretty good.
Ya, my service center doesn't have an email. Also, I now realize my SA seriously sucks. Defiantly not a winner. I tried calling corporate, but they were no help either and they just said to get in touch with my assigned SA (which is also no help).

Same experience (and same DC I believe). "Your EDD is when your car will be manufactured, then add 14 to ship." OK, maybe you guys could do that on your side? Y'know... Estimated DELIVERY date...?
If the EDD manufacture date is true, that would be really great for me. Assuming the Nov 4 - 16 date i got was somewhat true. Let's see if i'm one of the lucky '22s. Maybe they will pull me out of the Feb2-Mar2 sugar pot...

Just visited my local Tesla store hoping an in-person visit might lead to more information. Sadly, not the case. I'm an early April order and current EDD is Jan8-Feb9. The SA I spoke with told me it was because MSM is the most popular color. I have been assuming it was the 21" wheels as most of the deliveries I see in this forum are 19's.
Is anyone aware of any MSM deliveries with 21's?
Glad to see some action for early 2021 orders!

Order 4/4/21, MSLR, MSM/blk/21 no FSD
Similar situation... EDD Nov 29-Dec 26 though in Chicagoland. It caught my attention (not keeping tabs) that lots of midwest/east coast MSM EDD's in Dec.

Hey everyone, my EDD finally changed!!!!!

Estimated Delivery: November 07 - December 05​

Still no vin, was nov 3-23 since last eoq when I had sep 26-30. I just spoke to a Tesla chat person and they said “due to demand the edd can extend” demand my *** I ordered in February, should be priority! Luckily my Model Y is preventing me from canceling this order lol

Finally got a VIN!! 2/20 order

Attachments

• 81FDDEFE-B22A-4BAD-BF45-A30464A0C9DE.jpeg
    81FDDEFE-B22A-4BAD-BF45-A30464A0C9DE.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 87
1636072831558.png

Got a call from the SC today and set up an actual delivery appointment. It's obviously tentative on the delivery schedule not changing, but it's nice to know I've at least got the slot reserved before I drive it 1,100 miles 3 days later. Turned out to be a real nail biter!

That's 4 months and 9 days from order to delivery. That won't trump the 2 years, 10 months I waited for my first Tesla, but that was a special circumstance :)

View attachment 729431

Got a call from the SC today and set up an actual delivery appointment. It's obviously tentative on the delivery schedule not changing, but it's nice to know I've at least got the slot reserved before I drive it 1,100 miles 3 days later. Turned out to be a real nail biter!

That's 4 months and 9 days from order to delivery. That won't trump the 2 years, 10 months I waited for my first Tesla, but that was a special circumstance :)
must be nice congrats. one day I'll be headed there too