Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm RN 1147.

The Tesla delivery madness continues. Looks like the only difference is FSD. My order is 2 months earlier and my EDD is 2 months later.🤔
Not sure that’s accurate. I’m seeing my config with later RN’s scheduled for delivery sooner than me, and I ordered FSD. It’s the monkey; driving me bananas!

Not sure that’s accurate. I’m seeing my config with later RN’s scheduled for delivery sooner than me, and I ordered FSD. It’s the monkey; driving me bananas!
It seems we have similar dates and RN number. Ordered in may 8. silver metallic and white 19 fsd edd: sept to dec-Jan then early November then nov dec and now dec 4-31. I am curious how many white interiors are they delivering nowadays. Hopefully our edd Will hold

Reactions: IamGaryGnu
My delivery appointment set for Nov. 15th. Checked with Carvana about my current car and they offered $4,500 more than Tesla was going to give me for the trade-in. Confirmed with my SA that it wouldn't affect the delivery process and sold to Carvana last night. Incredibly easy process. Definitely recommend getting a quote if you're planning to trade in to Tesla.

Are you sure you are wearing your glasses? The rest of the world only sees a $15k increase ;) (As Vinny stated above make sure you have the 19' wheels selected)
Haha damn you’re right. It was the preselected wheels, I clicked on custom order and noticed 100,490 before the 21s in the selection 😂. Not that it matters because I’m keeping the car till it dies 😉

My delivery appointment set for Nov. 15th. Checked with Carvana about my current car and they offered $4,500 more than Tesla was going to give me for the trade-in. Confirmed with my SA that it wouldn't affect the delivery process and sold to Carvana last night. Incredibly easy process. Definitely recommend getting a quote if you're planning to trade in to Tesla.
Be sure to calculate the difference in sales tax too. With the trade-in, you only pay tax on the difference in price.

So, in some cases while a third party sale may get you more cash up front, you'll end up paying more on the bottom line.

• Helpful
Reactions: cwanja
How long did Carvana say it would take to get your check? (Pickup time)