Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR people; i know u hear this now and then..but hear it again:

sometimes as I drive it I feel its more than I deserve. after 3500 miles I still have not come close to pushing it because its so damn fast that I let off as its still gathering steam. add in the yoke which I hope to never go back to a round steering (i'm 55 but adaptable!) and all the other features its again seemingly above my paygrade and I'm doing pretty well!

you guys will be in heaven soon enough so stay strong lol.
I am 1146 as well and you are giving me some hope. EDD holding at 11/14-11-28 for 8 days now. I'm optimistic for a VIN.

Finally some movement for our LR Black/White club! I'm about 2 weeks behind you with my order, so this is great news! I might get my car this year! Kind of a bummer that yours is a 2021, at this late point in the year, but I would take it in a heartbeat. Congrats!
we have the exact same config, but I ordered 3 months before you. Hopefully there is a batch of ours moving down the assembly line....

Visited the nearest Tesla store today. Was told a few things by the very nice and helpful store associate: (1) There are no flags on my account so I should have an EDD by now. (2) She has a client with the exact specs of my car and she's noticed it's a hard combination to come by. (3) I made a pretty big error ordering the car online and not coming into the store. There might be some commission motivation there (?), but she said online orders get assigned virtual SAs and in her words "end up in a black hole." It's far better to order in a store. Her advice: Friends don't let friends buy Teslas through the website. Thought I'd pass that along; I thought everyone buys online.
She wrote an email to my virtual SA, Delivery Agent, and the store I chose for delivery asking someone to get back to me. We'll see. (RN1151 in case my sig doesn't show up)
just remember, they don't know anything. #3 is fake and doesn't do anything. they don't make commissions. #2 MSM/Cream isn't a hard combination, lots of them out there. lots of deliveries. why you don't have an EDD is that you ordered in June. most of us earlier orders have already gone through our Blank phase. it's because they don't know. but the SA you talked to is full of ish like the rest of em. lol.

Where is my MSLR?

RN11507 B/B/21/no FSD EDD 11/15-12/13. I have had a dozen EDD changes. It seems that I get one week from the delivery window and poof!

I wonder if it has anything to do with San Antonio Texas delivery.
Not laughing at you. Your question made me think

Attachments

• DE96C5C3-A9C1-471E-A65C-E013AD441A52.gif
    DE96C5C3-A9C1-471E-A65C-E013AD441A52.gif
    560.8 KB · Views: 63
For those tracking or curious what happens after vin receipt. My timeline is as follows. Eight days after receiving VIN I received a text and email shortly after to schedule delivery. This was yesterday late morning(Saturday). Scheduled delivery for first available date 11/17. This was the last day of my EDD spread so that was accurate. Almost immediately after scheduling I received an email asking to pay for the car. I am financing and plan to bring certified check the day of delivery. I guess I need to call delivery location and tell them I am bring a check.

Reactions: rdmdriving