Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How are people getting deliveries when they ordered in the summer? I ordered Jan 29th RN1144 MSM LR S and my date just got pushed back another month today to the end of Dec. I don't even realistically expect it shipped the last two weeks during Christmas either.

WTF?
I think the middle of the country gets the leftovers... Most people I've noticed with VINs are on the coasts(New York, New Jersey, Florida, etc).

What's even more annoying is that there's no standard from EV to EV. For example, VW rates the Taycan at 230 miles ish, but in most situation it gets nearly 300 or more. Teslas get way less, and everyone else is in between.
Where are you hearing this? Most Taycan owners (with the larger battery) are getting 220-230 miles. The dashboard shows ~280 but you don't get that.

Reactions: doubleshot
Did you powder coat the rims or is that the stock color? What accessories did ya get?
I'm very happy with the new stock 19" wheels under the hubcaps. The lug nut covers and center caps are on Amazon and eBay. Then I got rear cargo mat on Tesmanian, some new fob covers at Abstract Ocean, and fortunately the front 3DMaxpider Classic mats and window shade from my 2018 100 D fit the new car.

Reactions: donandersonjr
How upset would folks be if my late October 2021 reservation suddenly got a VIN and delivery date assigned? :p
curse.gif