Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They hit me with the firmware deal earlier this week too. I got to see the car and run through the checklist at least, but they need to get this firmware addressed quickly. They never mentioned a cable or anything and by all looks of the car inside out it looks ready to go..was detailed and all.
This is great. We got online support groups for 1st world problems hahaha

Here is hoping that my RN1157 in SoCal with an ETA of February comes at the EoQ/EoY push. As long as I get 19' wheels I don't even care the color. Seems rather optimistic, but hey I've seen weirder stuff happen. I got my M3P in 2018 months before it was supposed to be ready.

I haven't been around for EoY push. Is it even more than an EoQ? Or same as a EoQ it just happens to be also be the end of the year?

Reactions: Vinny860
Here is hoping that my RN1157 in SoCal with an ETA of February comes at the EoQ/EoY push. As long as I get 19' wheels I don't even care the color. Seems rather optimistic, but hey I've seen weirder stuff happen. I got my M3P in 2018 months before it was supposed to be ready.

I haven't been around for EoY push. Is it even more than an EoQ? Or same as a EoQ it just happens to be also be the end of the year?

I don't think it will be better, likely worse. Think weather delays, and shortages due to workers taking time off, and flu and other illness peak at this time, including depression due to shorter days.

I'd be happy with Feb delivery and a '22 myself. Who wants to be reminded of 2021?

I don't think it will be better, likely worse. Think weather delays, and shortages due to workers taking time off, and flu and other illness peak at this time, including depression due to shorter days.

I'd be happy with Feb delivery and a '22 myself. Who wants to be reminded of 2021?

Personally i'll be happy with the car as long as I get it first half of 22. Lets qualify it a bit since Tesla may be reading...

Reactions: aerodyne
Just got a pushback today. Was Dec 14 - Dec 31, now it's Jan 12 - Feb 09. Changed from a 17 day window to a 28 day window. I'm hoping this is one of those push backs just before a newer closer date. Neither the website nor my phone app show the "We're building your car" message. Just says we'll contact you when it's time, etc. I'm going to head over to my delivery center on November 29th for my monthly visit. We'll see what the SA there says. They always tell me they can see a facility date on their screens that is the date they are getting delivery of the car. It was December 16 for a long time which changed to December 25 on October 27th. I keep telling myself don't be in a hurry. Life is going by too quickly as it is.

My son was waiting for his Model Y Performance the end of last year and they pushed it out to him on Dec 30th. He picked it up at Fremont, CA - lives close by. He said that 2020 EOY push was bigtime.

I pulled that from your post.
Got it. No worries.

Well I saw my car today, was literally backing off the truck when I got there. Ask about any chance of delivery today. Got a "not really, no. But I will keep pushing". No clue on the firmware hold for my 4548 VINs.

Just as a reminder, we are looking at firmware holds for VINs 4526 to 4546 thus far.

Just got the "no-go" call for my delivery tomorrow. Pushing it back to the 28th, when I get back into town. Huge bummer...

Never did get in touch with my contact either. I think he's moved out of state, so I don't think he can help me anyways.

I did hear the SC is sitting on 20 Model S's waiting for this update. That isn't even the "busy" location in Atlanta. This backlog has gotten quite large!

Just got the "no-go" call for my delivery tomorrow. Pushing it back to the 28th, when I get back into town. Huge bummer...

Never did get in touch with my contact either. I think he's moved out of state, so I don't think he can help me anyways.
Best I can hope for is that the developers are working Cali time and get it cranked out before they close down for the day. Then it is pushed. No help for you, but the rest of waiting ducks want that to be the case.

Enjoy your vacation though!