Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you get it yet? lol. j/k. woot. maybe hold is over. can you check for my build while you're there?:)
It's in my garage now. I'll take some pictures tomorrow when there is light.

I tried punching it a few times on the way home. Are they sure this isn't a Plaid? It feels significantly faster than my P90D.

BTW, it had 2012.40.6 installed. That's a new build number as far as I can tell. Thanks to whomever worked on a Saturday to push it out.

I tried punching it a few times on the way home. Are they sure this isn't a Plaid? It feels significantly faster than my P90D.

BTW, it had 2012.40.6 installed. That's a new build number as far as I can tell. Thanks to whomever worked on a Saturday to push it out.
Yes!!! There is hope for us “firmware waiters”!!!! Enjoy the car TimDorr, thank you for the update! Can’t wait to see the pics.

Congrats! May be they gave a Plaid:D

Wow. That is really good (and shocking) to hear. It will come with nearly the latest installed firmware.
It's most likely a lot easier to develop and QA against the latest code for all components in the car. It's a complex network of software and firmware, so trying to go back to a version with known bugs is just going to slow you down. I mean, they still missed their estimate, but estimates are hard (totally get that) and I'm happy it wasn't like a month-long delay or anything like that.

It's most likely a lot easier to develop and QA against the latest code for all components in the car. It's a complex network of software and firmware, so trying to go back to a version with known bugs is just going to slow you down. I mean, they still missed their estimate, but estimates are hard (totally get that) and I'm happy it wasn't like a month-long delay or anything like that.
Did you end up with waypoints and ARNR?

Did you end up with waypoints and ARNR?
Waypoints, yes!

No active noise reduction. That hasn't been released yet in any build. Greentheonly found some references to it in 2021.40, but it's not shown up as a user feature yet. Sounds like it's close, though. And the car is pretty quiet on its own!

Edit: I'm wrong about ANR, it is in this build. But I don't have access to it yet. I guess we'll see of it shows up randomly or I have to wait for another update.

Last edited:
Waypoints, yes!

No active noise reduction. That hasn't been released yet in any build. Greentheonly found some references to it in 2021.40, but it's not shown up as a user feature yet. Sounds like it's close, though. And the car is pretty quiet on its own!

Edit: I'm wrong about ANR, it is in this build. But I don't have access to it yet. I guess we'll see of it shows up randomly or I have to wait for another update.
Wow, quite nice indeed. I am still on 2021.31.103 since Oct 28 waiting for yours.

Just checking in on my former waiting compadres here, keep the faith! The car exists. A few folks checked mine out while parked at Kettleman today as we are still a bit of a rare breed.