Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are 19" LR getting delivered with all season tires now?
Mine wasn't here in Northern California 3 weeks ago, got the Pirellis. Bummer since I drive up to Tahoe to ski.

Does anyone know if the Pirelli Elects delivered on the cars contain noise reduction foam? Car is very quiet on smooth pavement, wondering if I switch them out at some point to all-seasons at a tire store they'd be noisier? Does Tesla receive special 19" all seasons with foam different from what you can buy at a tire store?

Did you put your order on hold. Or did the TBD just appear when you rejected the Vin? Not sure if you said your were unavailable until xxxx date and that initiated a hold.

I can’t tell you exactly what happened “technically” on my SAs end but she said she “put in a request to unmatch me from the vin and put a note that I would like a 2022” no hold or anything like that discussed. That happened Thursday morning and it held my original EDD for 2 days then went to TBD.

Mine wasn't here in Northern California 3 weeks ago, got the Pirellis. Bummer since I drive up to Tahoe to ski.

Does anyone know if the Pirelli Elects delivered on the cars contain noise reduction foam? Car is very quiet on smooth pavement, wondering if I switch them out at some point to all-seasons at a tire store they'd be noisier? Does Tesla receive special 19" all seasons with foam different from what you can buy at a tire store?

The T0 OEM tire is foamed. Usually, OEM tires have a manufacturer letter/number code which implies some changes specific to the tire (in this case, T0). The Pirelli also marks it as PNCS (Pirelli Noise Cancelling System).

Mine was delivered with the Pirelli. Not for trips to Tahoe.

Last edited:

Mine has the noise reduction foam.

Just spoke to the adviser. So apparently there is a shortage of parts and it was known that the cars are being delivered without mats, screens, etc. Known to them, but nobody bothered to tell me. They said all those things will he sent to me once available. They will also give me a free black license plate frame for the inconvenience lol. No ETA at this time.
Tesla's behavior on this is just shady. The competition will exploit this.

Tesla's behavior on this is just shady. The competition will exploit this.
How do you figure? The same competition that is ripping out lumbar and touchscreens features? Then attempting to delivery vehicles, plus a ‘market adjustment’? I’ll take ordering and waiting for my floor mats and parcel shelf.

Just spoke to the adviser. So apparently there is a shortage of parts and it was known that the cars are being delivered without mats, screens, etc. Known to them, but nobody bothered to tell me. They said all those things will he sent to me once available. They will also give me a free black license plate frame for the inconvenience lol. No ETA at this time.
Ironically it took a month to get my license plate frame, but had everything else.