Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Also an Indiana resident getting emails roughly every other day advertising Solar. I'm like "Hey Tesla, how about an update on my vehicle order?" 😜
Yep its really annoying because I check every email, get really excited when I see its from Tesla, then annoyed when its the stupid solar again. I would actually buy the solar if they would install in Indiana but idk why they bother considering they know where I live and they know they don't service this state. I recently got solar quotes from several other companies and they are all like $3.30-$3.50/w before federal incentive and Tesla is like $2/w before incentive. Crazy

• Informative
Reactions: bllydia
I feel like I’m being played (RN1144). Went from Nov 19-dec 3, to dec 10-dec 31, now today it’s nov 29-dec 13. All these dates changed in last 10 days, I just want my car 🙄

Edit: still no vin
I’m a fellow RN1144. I had similar moves with my EDD where it was pushed out a few weeks and then brought back in. Then a couple days later I got a VIN. Fingers crossed that you get a VIN soon. I think it’s going to happen.

EDD moved up to 12/01 - 12/15. Was 11/26 - 12/24 since October 23rd. Hopefully this is promising for others who might be in a batch of White/Cream/19s. Several of us have had EDDs move up to a two-week window recently. This could be an early reflection of an EOQ/EOY push. Regardless, I'm getting excited!
Also white/cream/19, sitting firm at 12/8-12/31 for many weeks.

I feel like I’m being played (RN1144). Went from Nov 19-dec 3, to dec 10-dec 31, now today it’s nov 29-dec 13. All these dates changed in last 10 days, I just want my car 🙄

Edit: still no vin
What’s your configuration? They are still playing games on the 19” wheels. Order today for 21s and it’s June delivery. Order 19s and it’s October. Hard to believe it’s still supply chain issues and not just a strong inducement to feather Tesla’s bottom line.

Just beware the EOY/EOQ. A double Whammy. Imagine you were an SA, pressure from Elon, customers, stressed from the holidays and short staffed.

If you find something wrong, might be weeks to get a SvC appt.

Then again, if the only things you find wrong are those you can live with for a while, say yoke, trim, or seat wrinkles, then, you get your car earlier than if you were to place a hold.

If something is seriously off, I guess you could reject it. Just don't let the SA/DA pressure you into not taking your time to look at the car, or to accept things that are not right.

Just beware the EOY/EOQ. A double Whammy. Imagine you were an SA, pressure from Elon, customers, stressed from the holidays and short staffed.

If you find something wrong, might be weeks to get a SvC appt.

Then again, if the only things you find wrong are those you can live with for a while, say yoke, trim, or seat wrinkles, then, you get your car earlier than if you were to place a hold.

If something is seriously off, I guess you could reject it. Just don't let the SA/DA pressure you into not taking your time to look at the car, or to accept things that are not right.
I would take mine even if it was missing a window or a tire!!!!

My delivery window re-widened this morning.

5 weeks at 12/12 to 1/1
A few days ago updated to 12/23 to 12/31
This morning updated to 12/10 to 12/31

...I take this as a bad sign for EOQ delivery hopes. Still expecting February, irrespective of what the web site fortune machine says. :)

Reactions: Vinny860
What’s your configuration? They are still playing games on the 19” wheels. Order today for 21s and it’s June delivery. Order 19s and it’s October. Hard to believe it’s still supply chain issues and not just a strong inducement to feather Tesla’s bottom line.
Blk/blk, 19”, no fsd. I just called the 1-800 number and the polite gentleman told me his system shows a December delivery so in line with the new edd. The funny thing is I live 15 minutes away from the factory lol Fingers crossed

Scheduled for pickup tomorrow at noon...called just now to see if I could pick up today instead. "Sure, let me check the calendar....oh, well I'm glad you called, it looks like your car is still sitting at Fremont, hasn't been put on a truck yet. Let's reschedule you for Friday potentially!". Right, with the holiday between now and then....

Best part is, 30 seconds after I get off the phone, I get an automated text from Tesla "Ready for your delivery tomorrow"?

Now I'm even more tempted to tell them to just release the VIN so I can get a 2022...but who knows how long that will take. Frustrated.