Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I did notice some small "cracks" in my driver's display on the lower right. I have a very small list, but this is the biggest "issue" so far.
20211127_110839.jpg

So, I did notice some small "cracks" in my driver's display on the lower right. I have a very small list, but this is the biggest "issue" so far. View attachment 737961

Tell the SvC that you have "Zero Tolerance" for cracks unless that is part of the production spec...lol

More pics please, esp of the pass door light.

Same here. Happened within the last hour. EDD went from Dec 10-31 to Jan 13 - Feb 17. So frustrating. :mad:

Order # RN1149 on May 11 2021. MS LR Multi-coat Red, Cream interior, 19", FSD,
It’s just unacceptable. Whose to say it doesn’t get pushed further out again and again and again… people need to have an accurate expectation of when they will receive an automobile, that already has a deposit down. I sold my truck 2 months ago expecting the car in November.

Just pisses me off and has already turned me off on Tesla. I won’t be recommending them to anyone regardless of how cool the car is or how much media hype they get about their stock price. Don’t bait and switch someone ready to drop $100k. I’ll go buy another rental house now.

It’s just unacceptable. Whose to say it doesn’t get pushed further out again and again and again… people need to have an accurate expectation of when they will receive an automobile, that already has a deposit down. I sold my truck 2 months ago expecting the car in November.

Just pisses me off and has already turned me off on Tesla. I won’t be recommending them to anyone regardless of how cool the car is or how much media hype they get about their stock price. Don’t bait and switch someone ready to drop $100k. I’ll go buy another rental house now.
You are preaching to the choir.

there must be something going on with my car… my SA told me it should be delivered on 11/25, then 11/29, now 11/30. I would think I’d be close enough to schedule a delivery, but no one will let me do that. Thinking I may pop over to the SC on Monday to see if anyone can see delivery details there. Has anyone had any luck by going into the SC to get info?

All they tell me is it’s on it’s way to Birmingham and I’ll get a text once it leaves that station… nothing yet.

there must be something going on with my car… my SA told me it should be delivered on 11/25, then 11/29, now 11/30. I would think I’d be close enough to schedule a delivery, but no one will let me do that. Thinking I may pop over to the SC on Monday to see if anyone can see delivery details there. Has anyone had any luck by going into the SC to get info?

All they tell me is it’s on it’s way to Birmingham and I’ll get a text once it leaves that station… nothing yet.
Something seems to be up in Fremont...my car just won't leave the factory. Have a feeling whoever is doing the inspections is off for the holidays. I've called pretty much every day and it won't move. Hopefully next week after the holidays.

Speculation ahead...

Walk Street has gotten used to TSLA beating production estimates...like Elon once said, "Boring"

Now they want earnings. Not surprising considering the share price.

Per the Sawyer tweet above, one way to improve earning is reducing costs, even if it means less deliveries.

End of speculation.

The more this goes one, the more I have thoughts like:

The best Tesla to own is no Tesla...rent on Turo as needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinny860 and AMPd
Something seems to be up in Fremont...my car just won't leave the factory. Have a feeling whoever is doing the inspections is off for the holidays. I've called pretty much every day and it won't move. Hopefully next week after the holidays.
For what it’s worth, I’ve been told mine has left Fremont and was on a train. Who knows??

I just need delivery before leaving the country on 12/8. Getting pretty close!

If only there was an abundant source of high concentration nitrogen out there...say 78% or so?
Yeah, it does seem pretty pointless. Not worth delaying delivery for. But I can't think of anything else they might use it for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinny860 and cwanja
Has anyone had any luck by going into the SC to get info?
That is what it took for me to get a delivery date. They kept telling me the same thing, even the day before my VIN to expect the car in mid/late December. I will say, they can locate your car and if it’s close (within a day or two of arrival) they should be able to assign a tentative delivery date. Just know it could push due to delivery delays.

Reactions: Vinny860 and EVTag