Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dont underestimate the net worth of some Model S buyers. Whats a massive amount to some like me, might be small change to others with very high net worths. We have persons on this very forum who own boats AND planes.

Don't forget, some have held TSLA, and sold it at a tidy profit. Now, put to use for a new car, or two..

Oh the pain. Today I received my 14th date change for my EDD. Hard to believe its changed 14 times. Went from Dec 10-31 out to Jan 10-Feb 7. My order was placed 6/11 and RN is 11513. Its just a Blk/Blk 19" no FSD. Anyone without a VIN should have no faith their EDD will hold. Maybe because I am on the east coast (pickup in Paramus NJ)? Transport from California to NJ these days either by train or truck is going to be very prolonged that there is no sense even trying to get a car here by the EOQ? I just want a real EDD, stop the constant disappointment.

Ordered my model S LR on Oct7/21 Midnight Silver/White interior/21" Arachnid/ FSD Tesla tells me my delivery date is between Feb 20 and Mar 20th 2022, waiting to be "reached out" to.... Will let ya know once that happens but overall so far so good! Cant wait!
Congratulations, you are going to love the car. I would not expect them to reach out to you. We never heard from anyone. Noticed our VIN one day about 7 months after ordering and then a text to login and schedule pickup about a week after that.

Reactions: rdmdriving
Tesla is still throwing me curveballs with my scheduled delivery today at 5:30PM... After I called to confirm that everything was a go today, one last time, the Tesla representative at the delivery center said that he didn't have great confidence in the Tesla Plaid ACH connection for the final down payment, so he highly recommended I run out to the bank to get a Cashier’s/Certified check... I’m glad I called…and I hope I now have everything for the delivery.
Hmm..I was planning on making an ACH payment the day before I pick up my car this week. Maybe I should just bring a certified check?

Reactions: rdmdriving
Ordered my model S LR on Oct7/21 Midnight Silver/White interior/21" Arachnid/ FSD Tesla tells me my delivery date is between Feb 20 and Mar 20th 2022, waiting to be "reached out" to.... Will let ya know once that happens but overall so far so good! Cant wait!

You ordered yours late like me. Mine was ordered toward end of October 2021 and my delivery date flip flops between "June" and "March/April". Unfortunately it has been stuck on June for over a week now. Which is very close to what a new order placed today is.

I hope I get it earlier, but given I did it so late, I'm not holding out hope. The bright side is maybe there will be some minor improvements between now and then.

I ordered a LR on Jan 8th and it finally arrived for Florida delivery on Dec 1. I'm amazed at the quality and clearly see an improvement over my previous 2017 ms. The only flaw I could find from a TMC 57 point check list was a paint chip smaller than a pepper corn on wood panel at door near hinge, and only visible when door is open. Service will replace the panel in two weeks at my home. The car is AMAZING! My stomach has great difficulty with the intense acceleration.

Email your SA (or delivery center) and have them confirm it will have all seasons. That is what saved me when I questioned why a car would be delivered to Boston in December with summer tires.

I asked SA a few times, and he said it *should* be all-seasons. I believe there's been a few LR deliveries here and he hasn't told me otherwise. But until I see it - who knows. He's been a very good SA at the Maplewood, MN SC. Nothing but good things to say about him. The mothership communication... well that's a different story.

I asked SA a few times, and he said it *should* be all-seasons. I believe there's been a few LR deliveries here and he hasn't told me otherwise. But until I see it - who knows. He's been a very good SA at the Maplewood, MN SC. Nothing but good things to say about him. The mothership communication... well that's a different story.
I emailed mine here in MD and he confirmed AS with the 19’s. 👍

Make sure you have it in writing. Verbal commitments from SAs have not always been honored.

GOT MY VIN! Okay I’m done now. NF460 W/B 19”

11/18 got a MF, unmatched 11/19, moved to TBD, then to Jan 21 - Feb 18, now got a vin.
Also got an NF460 TODAY! :cool:

1638843709828.png

I guess I won't be renaming myself to "MiceOlives" after all...

Just ordered these even before I got a vin. Edd Jan 7 to Feb 4.

At the pace Tesla items are selling out and all the delays in deliveries thought I should get this order in asap

Maybe they will get tired (no pun intended) of these sitting in the shop and they will push my delivery up🤞
Then I get this email. Foiled plan. Need a VIN. It's like the damn Golden Ticket

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211206-212916.png
    Screenshot_20211206-212916.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 69