Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: One week ago, Tesla changed my EDD to March 1 - 29, after having received a VIN on Dec 18th, and losing it the next day.

Today, my EDD updated to Jan 21 - Feb 18. Still a four week window, and because of my experience with the ever shifting EDD and a disappearing VIN, I continue to put no faith in the EDD.
Another update since yesterday:

My EDD has tightened to a 6 day window, from a 4 week window. It was Jan 21 - Feb 18. It is now Jan 18 - Jan 24.

I wouldn't normally report this, but what is significant is that I also got assigned a new VIN (NF464).

I hope this is a positive sign for other East Coast people. And I hope that my VIN doesn't disappear again. Fingers crossed.

Just saw this thread- was just hanging out on the main Model S delivery thread.
Estimated Delivery: January 15 - February 12
1153 for me, ordered July. Emailed the Tysons delivery center yesterday to see if they saw any blockers. They said no and that the EDD is correct 95% of the time. I wonder which EDD since I have had several ;)
I am a week EDD before you in Tyson's also and will keep you updated. My SA is a bite useless and doesn't reply to emails.

My EDD has tightened to a 6 day window, from a 4 week window. It was Jan 21 - Feb 18. It is now Jan 18 - Jan 24.

I wouldn't normally report this, but what is significant is that I also got assigned a new VIN (NF464).

I hope this is a positive sign for other East Coast people. And I hope that my VIN doesn't disappear again. Fingers crossed.
Congrats @JeffN and surprised you grats on the VIN! It is finally happening for you.

Reactions: JeffN
Who’s pretty excited?
1641438529855.jpeg

10 month wait, my 12th moving target EDD (Extremely Doubtful Delivery) window narrowed once again, and … I got my 2nd VIN !! So I am dancing for joy, and proud to be a member of the 2 Vin 0 Car Club.

I think this club Membership should come with benefits:

2 VINs = free Tesla hat
3 VINs = free supercharging for your lifetime and the next (thanks Shirley MacLaine)
4 VINs = free Tesla Bot
5 VINs = Lucid Air 😄

Mine too today. Where are you picking up? I’m Springfield.

Reactions: Draketurner
10 month wait, my 12th moving target EDD (Extremely Doubtful Delivery) window narrowed once again, and … I got my 2nd VIN !! So I am dancing for joy, and proud to be a member of the 2 Vin 0 Car Club.

I think this club Membership should come with benefits:

2 VINs = free Tesla hat
3 VINs = free supercharging for your lifetime and the next (thanks Shirley MacLaine)
4 VINs = free Tesla Bot
5 VINs = Lucid Air 😄
Where’s my hat? and car?

Got an automated call asking me to confim my delivery appointment. An hour later got a call saying due to logistical issues my delivery date has been pushed back and to expect delivery by end of January.

VIN unassigned in Tesla account. And it’s showing a date range of Jan 5-9 there. If any of you get VIN 5YJSA1E55NF463292, that was my car.

Sold my temporary Model 3 days ago. This is the second time Tesla left me car-less during this Model S BS.
New VIN NF465 just assigned. EDD now January 08 - January 14.

Similar thing happened to me. Since October my EDD had been sitting at 2/23/22 - 3/23/22, but sometime in the past 12 hours it was changed to 3/20/22 to 3/31/22. Tighter range of dates than I had, but the end date is further out. MSLR Red/Black/21"/No FSD/Ordered 8/6/21/(RN11544).
Exact same date changes for me too. a bit disappointing. I keep waiting for it to move up. Wish it would move up and tighten…

Hooray. Some new VIN#s. Almost the same build as me except 21" wheels.... No VIN yet for me :(