Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to those who recently got pushed out. My Fremont pickup order was just pulled in and the window reduced to 2 weeks, 1/12-1/26. It's the first time I've had a 2-week EDD range that wasn't a bogus-looking EOQ range. With a West Coast order, I was expecting to be pushed to EOQ again this time around, but it looks promising they might actually beat the original "February" estimate given at order time.
I had a short Jan window then yesterday was pushed to 4 weeks February and March.
Today it's back to Jan 11-25
Don't know what to believe.
What a rollercoaster.

I had a short Jan window then yesterday was pushed to 4 weeks February and March.
Today it's back to Jan 11-25
Don't know what to believe.
What a rollercoaster.
Rollercoaster indeed. Judging by the stories on this thread you can't really believe anything until you have the car in hand. There have been VINs granted and disappearing, delivery dates moved backward, forward - nothing's guaranteed.

What's your color combo? Wondering if we might be in the same batch of cars.

Reactions: Davidrun2B
Oh boy. Just got a VIN this morning! Funny that my SA told me that I was still a few months out and then BAM! I get the VIN with a Jan 10-14 EDD. Finally this nightmare of a wait is coming to an end.

VIN is NF467
Glad to hear it! I am confident you will take delivery by the 14th! The same thing happened to me on Jan 1. Suddenly got a 4 DAY EDD window starting Jan 2 and a VIN! Took delivery on Jan 2! I suspect they only post 4 DAY EDDs when the car is at the Delivery Center or at least if it will arrive there by first day of EDD. IF you dont hear further clarification from Tesla for an actual appointment AND the Delivery Center is not too far away, you might consider just driving over there and looking for your car. It would be nice to confirm it is actually there, and also do an exterior inspection. then talk to the Tesla folks there in person. Let us know how it works out!

If only, I've had about 8 times it's been less than 2 week and generally get pushed back the second I get close to or within my EDD.
Yep, that has been my experience as well for last 3 EDD's either less than two weeks and most recently down to 6 day window before being yanked out again. Don't believe the EDD window at all, and will only believe a VIN assignment with delivery time/date assignment.

Reactions: TheMacc and bhakan
All of you with EDD changes to two week windows is usually a good sign that a VIN is imminent. 🤞🤞

It is the closest tell short of actually receiving the VIN
Completely disagree. I’ve had a two week window, an 8 day one, and a three day window. Now I have an almost 4 week window that is three months after my last short window.

Rollercoaster indeed. Judging by the stories on this thread you can't really believe anything until you have the car in hand. There have been VINs granted and disappearing, delivery dates moved backward, forward - nothing's guaranteed.

What's your color combo? Wondering if we might be in the same batch of cars.
MSM Black Interior
I think the paint shop batches the cars.

Reactions: Wilber