Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went back and forth with Tysons over the weekend. My current EDD is 2/7-3/7. They told me they do not expect a batch of LRs until March- I expect mine will slip as well to just March. Feb is probably out of the question.
I'm going to say that is likely BS as well since March is EoQ and they usually prioritize west coast deliveries at that time...

I hope that is the case as I see many people have mentioned that as well, and the fact that so many June orders are getting VIN and delivered 🤞
I had a similar change overnight with EDD from 3/20 - 3/31 pushed to 4/3 - 5/1. My last EDD change took me from a 28 day window to an 11 day window, which I thought was encouraging, but now I'm back to a 28 day window.

Reactions: chrisdh79
VIN today....RN1150 MSLR White/White/19s/removed FSD

Pick-up Monday. San Diego. Ordered late May.

Pretty stoked to upgrade the 2016.5 90D....which I can't figure out what to do with. After way way to many trips to the SC over the years now doesn't have the slightest rattle. I hope I don't have to start that process all over again!
Curious to know why you removed FSD, I'm on the fence myself

Same here exact same date changes from to 1/7-1/21. also in Texas.

UPDATE - Vin # received today NF 467 delivery Jan 29- Feb 2

Sweet, in TX here too - have a delivery appointment set for January 27th here. EDD was 1/20 - 1/27 - so I'd love if they said hey, come and get it earlier if possible and works out.

Enjoy up there in Dallas. We do some weekends up there in the "big city" at times as live down in the hill country rural areas here. Prefer Dallas over ridiculous Austin.

Sweet, in TX here too - have a delivery appointment set for January 27th here. EDD was 1/20 - 1/27 - so I'd love if they said hey, come and get it earlier if possible and works out.

Enjoy up there in Dallas. We do some weekends up there in the "big city" at times as live down in the hill country rural areas here. Prefer Dallas over ridiculous Austin.
YAY! That would be awesome if they allowed you to pick up sooner!

Dallas can be fun but this traffic is not fun at all.

Did they call you or you had to call them to set it up?

Working on insurance quotes right now. Tesla gave me $171 per month quote, seems a little high but then again I don't know what to expect. I will continue to shop around.

Working on insurance quotes right now. Tesla gave me $171 per month quote, seems a little high but then again I don't know what to expect. I will continue to shop around.
For scheduling my EDD it seemed different. I had an update to EDD of Jan 20-27 one AM, then a few hours later Tesla sent a text saying congrats your EDD has been scheduled. They auto scheduled me for a 1/27 date at 3PM, didn't get any say in it. I mean I probably could have got a different date/time a bit but it worked for me so I was like ok.

I believe tesla insurance in texas will be pro-rated against how you drive, so there's a good chance it'll drop if you drive well and go up if you drive wildly.