Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.44.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.44.01 PM.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Any undisclosed juicy details here? I'm pretty sure I saw an RN1160 from CA get a car EOQ in December. 1150 and still waiting? Really?
Honestly wish there was something juicy so I can comfort my self about waiting. But to be honest, ordered in late may online had an sa email me once then ghosted and never replied to any further emails. EDD said sept-oct then dec then it was jan-feb now it just says feb. never touched it or changed the config, called in once to inquire. this is my 5th tesla, when i ordered my M3P in 2018 , i got a vin the same day so this experience has been wild.

I've entered my EDD 3 times this month and gott pushed back every single time. RN1152
yeah it sucks. this is my third time getting pushed back, twice in december and once in January. i wish they just gave me a later and more accurate time frame instead of giving me false hope. luckily i still have cars to drive, many have sold their cars trusting that their car will be delivered in time :( back to waiting 😩

Honestly wish there was something juicy so I can comfort my self about waiting. But to be honest, ordered in late may online had an sa email me once then ghosted and never replied to any further emails. EDD said sept-oct then dec then it was jan-feb now it just says feb. never touched it or changed the config, called in once to inquire. this is my 5th tesla, when i ordered my M3P in 2018 , i got a vin the same day so this experience has been wild.
Something new I have learnt from here on this 3rd Tesla which may or may not apply to you is that now Tesla wants a complete profile to consider your order complete. So indicate financing for sure and it appears the place holder ćash´ is the most appropriate. That’s so you don’t get too many credit checks. Just in case but being an LA order, I feel your pain and definitely shame on Tesla when this is your 5th

I've seen a few folks on this thread talk about financing through Digital Federal Credit Union. Can anyone who financed through DCU that's taken delivery describe your experience? I'm a USAA member and am worried they won't be used to dealing with Tesla, so considering DCU since rates are similar.
I was turned off by DCU’s website and hour long customer service hold. I’m with NFCU already and their rates are hard to beat 72mths or less. DCU does have the lowest but there’s hoops you have to jump through for their circus.

I was turned off by DCU’s website and hour long customer service hold. I’m with NFCU already and their rates are hard to beat 72mths or less. DCU does have the lowest but there’s hoops you have to jump through for their circus.
Your situation sounds eerily similar to mine. Applied and got approved for NFCU last week. Been a member for almost 20 years and their process is no-nonsense. Had my draft with VIN within a day or two. Saw DCU had a crazy good 1.24% 65 month loan and decided to apply. That was Friday. Their automated system couldn't read my 3 year old driver's license barcode so I needed to upload photo of passport over the weekend. Called this morning and they told me membership application was approved on the spot. Applied for car loan within 15 minutes expecting this would be the fastest part of the process. Not so. After 6 business hours and no decision, I use their online chat feature and the woman tells me that they're processing it, and they may require additional documentation, and to keep an eye out before COB today for an email requesting such. I get none. Now I'm basically two business days from delivery (Friday) and my loan isn't approved yet. Only way this works for me is if they mail out documentation tomorrow (overnight, at that), which I'm assuming won't happen.

Frankly, I'm shocked given my income and credit that it wasn't instant approved, with potential request for MVPA post-approval but before draft sent out. I do get the sense that with their rates they're just overwhelmed with applications (phone wait time this evening was between 2.5 and 3.5 hours).

Given all this, I'm almost certain I'll be sticking with the NFCU loan already approved.

Reactions: chrisdh79
FSD is officially $12k
It's absolutely laughable that Elon continues to raise the price of FSD without bringing any new features or content to people who aren't beta testers. Given that beta testers a) need to approve to have all driving behavior monitored for aptitude, b) work hard (and get lucky) to even qualify for the beta in the first place, c) can't complain about faulty functionality in any legitimate way since it's "beta", and d) need to drive more carefully with FSD beta than without.

No disrespect to folks that are shelling out for this, but Elon is out of his mind if he thinks he's going to get even $10k of my money for the current state of FSD, let alone $12k. I have zero confidence that FSD will roll out to anyone but a tiny group of chosen ones within the next 2 years.

The single greatest regret I have purchasing my M3P in May of 2019 is paying even $6k for it.

It's absolutely laughable that Elon continues to raise the price of FSD without bringing any new features or content to people who aren't beta testers. Given that beta testers a) need to approve to have all driving behavior monitored for aptitude, b) work hard (and get lucky) to even qualify for the beta in the first place, c) can't complain about faulty functionality in any legitimate way since it's "beta", and d) need to drive more carefully with FSD beta than without.

No disrespect to folks that are shelling out for this, but Elon is out of his mind if he thinks he's going to get even $10k of my money for the current state of FSD, let alone $12k. I have zero confidence that FSD will roll out to anyone but a tiny group of chosen ones within the next 2 years.

The single greatest regret I have purchasing my M3P in May of 2019 is paying even $6k for it.
I had EAP on my previous MS, barely used it in the past 3 years. Tesla still offers it in Asian market I think.

I'm a USAA member and am worried they won't be used to dealing with Tesla, so considering DCU since rates are similar.
I financed my MS through USAA last month. In the end, it was a simple process with—I think—the real credit going to Tesla for knowing how to deal with USAA and their Dealer Funding Request process. Everything was all done electronically, but you do have to stay on the ball as the middleman during the process.

Reactions: chrisdh79
Something new I have learnt from here on this 3rd Tesla which may or may not apply to you is that now Tesla wants a complete profile to consider your order complete. So indicate financing for sure and it appears the place holder ćash´ is the most appropriate. That’s so you don’t get too many credit checks. Just in case but being an LA order, I feel your pain and definitely shame on Tesla when this is your 5th
Yeah after two credit checks I just put in cash option. I also made sure when I did call in that there wasn't any hold ups on my end. Not sure when i'll get my car but I'll be trading or selling my M3P when I do pick my model s up. Maybe with this waiting I'll end up with a 2023 model haha

Reactions: Cyb_
Yeah after two credit checks I just put in cash option. I also made sure when I did call in that there wasn't any hold ups on my end. Not sure when i'll get my car but I'll be trading or selling my M3P when I do pick my model s up. Maybe with this waiting I'll end up with a 2023 model haha
I hear 2023s will have matrix tail lights. Might be worth placing your order on hold haha /s

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911