Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here…RN11514. Changed to feb 2022 earlier this week. Woke up today to may-June EDD…really hoping this is a glitch…What’s your config? I’m blue/cream/19/no fsd
The Monkey in action again. I have the same config as you, RN1160, been at a June EDD for a while, and woke up this morning to April 18-May 16 EDD. Perhaps the Monkey is just an aspiring comedian.

Woke to an updated EDD this morning!
Was 1/28 - 2/25 and now it’s showing 2/4 - 2/18…hope this means something good!
Same exact thing happened to me and same exact dates on both ends. Mine is for TX delivery. Of course, it is just after I had to book a business trip from 2/1-2/9. I can't catch a break with this chaos delivery system.

Theirs another guy who posted here who's also in Houston and his SA said the same exact thing to expect it by first week of February. I'm also in Houston July order so I contacted my SA about it and she said "If there are no delays it seems that you would have a VIN assigned during the first two weeks in FEB." It looks like batch of model s are coming to Houston on February for delivery. I hope this is true.
glad to hear it! Fingers crossed

Reactions: rdmdriving
I'm in Houston. Ordered at the end of July and I have a delivery appointment of next Thursday, the 28th. Although I originally selected to pick up at the North location, they are delivering it to my home. They called today to verify the amount of my DCU loan was accurate as I am paying the majority and financing a smaller amount. I asked if it was still scheduled for the 28th and she said yes it should arrive at the sc on the 25th so I may get it before the 28th. White on cream, 19" wheels.
Congrats! I actually moved my delivery to the North location. I'm going to inspect it then drop it off next door at AFS for PPF and tint.

I'm in Houston. Ordered at the end of July and I have a delivery appointment of next Thursday, the 28th. Although I originally selected to pick up at the North location, they are delivering it to my home. They called today to verify the amount of my DCU loan was accurate as I am paying the majority and financing a smaller amount. I asked if it was still scheduled for the 28th and she said yes it should arrive at the sc on the 25th so I may get it before the 28th. White on cream, 19" wheels.
Just make sure ya show up the right day. Thursday is the 27th, when I’m picking up 😬