Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a LR white on creme interior with the 19” wheels yesterday. At order time the EDD was July 2022, just saw today it’s already moved up to May 2-30. Hopefully Tesla gives me a decent trade in on my 21 LR+ then I’ll be ready to go!

I ordered a couple weeks before you but I'm showing June-July for black/white/21s I'm also trading in a 21M3P, current offers I see are anywhere from 52-59K, but I also have a lot of miles on mine.

Reactions: rdmdriving
My EDD now reduced to a 3 day delivery window after getting a VIN yesterday.

Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 7.05.07 PM.png

And there's the VIN! NF4698 EDD Feb 16-19
I finally got my VIN and maybe our cars are soulmates. At least from a VIN # perspective as mine is NF4698 as well. They are probably leaving the factory about the same time based on your EDD. Mine is a bit sooner but the car only has to go half as far.

I thought this day would never come. It has been just about 9 months. I sure hope it is worth the wait!

I finally got my VIN and maybe our cars are soulmates. At least from a VIN # perspective as mine is NF4698 as well. They are probably leaving the factory about the same time based on your EDD. Mine is a bit sooner but the car only has to go half as far.

I thought this day would never come. It has been just about 9 months. I sure hope it is worth the wait!
Did you get your "birthday"? Mine came off the line 31 Jan. I know... feels like forever and there are still a lot people waiting. Hopefully this is a sign for us pre-launch orders.

My EDD now reduced to a 3 day delivery window after getting a VIN yesterday.

View attachment 763495
Hard to not get excited seen cars delivered near me. keep reminding myself that I can’t take delivery before May anyway so my June EDD is perfect. Very happy for you. Hope you have nothing but good things to report.

Did you get your "birthday"? Mine came off the line 31 Jan. I know... feels like forever and there are still a lot people waiting. Hopefully this is a sign for us pre-launch orders.
My source code VIN is NF4699, so if yours rolled off the line Monday, mine should be any day now!

Still not seeing the VIN officially in the account, but my SA has already scheduled delivery for 19 Feb, with the hope it will come in the week prior.

So my EDD changed today from 2/10-2/24 to 5/1-5/29. I was not following closely (as I thought the car would never arrive) until I received a text to prepare for delivery on 1/10 when my window was 1/15-2/14. After a weekly call to Tesla and a 2 week window. I sold my car and obtained financing. One advisor said they thought my car would be built 2/3 and then ~11 days to ship. From those that have experienced this what do you think the chance my car arrives mid Feb? RN1151 -- I also had a rep indicate no one at Tesla knows until a VIN# is assigned. Which one is it?